1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will posters from San Antonio comment on....

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Yetti, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Recently it was reported in the BBS that in Houston Warner Cable was providing NBA.com for $2- per month. Are they providing NBA.com in San Antonio?
    A Warner Cable Agent suggested to a friend who is a Rocket Fan, that he doesn't need NBA Pass to see the Rockets in San Antonio, as their games are shown in San Antonio. Is there any truth in this statement?

2. verse

verse Contributing Member

rocket games are not broadcast in san antonio. you must have nba league pass in order to view the games.

3. Yetti

Verse I know my question was strange as I thaught that the Warnmer Cable rep. was telling something that wasnt true and I just wanted to help a friend moving to San Antonio. Thanks for the comment.

4. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Too bad cause it looks like I might be moving to San Antonio when I graduate.

:(

5. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

If you don't mind me asking, why is this too bad? You will see many more Rox games on Fox Sports SW than you ever saw in Utah. You weren't expecting to move to a city with an existing NBA team and be able to see all the games from a team in another city were you?

BTW, just get League Pass. I live in Austin which is considered Spur country by the league and with NBALP I see all but a handful of Rox games.

Also, for satellite viewers NBA.com is year round and included in the base price.

6. Yetti

I decided to call Warner Cable in San Antonio and was told that NBA Tv would be starting there on October 1st and would be without additional Charge, unlike Houston.Why would a SA.Warner Cable rep say that you cant get the Rockets on League Pass in San Antonio. I still dont have confirmation either way yet from a San Antonio Rockets Fan!

7. Yetti

I called Warner Cable San Antonio and you can see the Houston Rockets on NBA League Pass, in San Antonio and it costs $90- My friend was misinformed.

8. SaVeThEpIgS88

SaVeThEpIgS88 Member

IS THAT INCLUDING CABLE :eek:

9. Pimphand24

Pimphand24 Member

I'm in San Antonio too. Is it 90 bucks for a FULL YEAR (preseason-playoffs) or 90 bucks just for the regular season?