1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do the Warriors board thinks about the GSW-HOU matchup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by omgTHEpotential, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

Warrior fans think they will win. Rocket fans think they will win. Time will tell who are the delusional ones. Hopefully it's them. GO ROCKETS

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Most on this board think the Rox will lose... :(

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Pat Bev - SWEEP THE LEG!

DD

4. tdo

tdo Member

They'd be crazy not to say Warriors in 4 or 5. That being said, at least they realize there are some good players on this team and that the Warriors need to be focused.

5. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

6. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Ariza has a long history of hurting guys?

7. omgTHEpotential

1 person likes this.
  8. fiddycent

fiddycent Member

Maybe they meant Beverley?

9. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

**** a mf opinion... Lets play ball.

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

God...must be nice to be a GS fan! I mean...they can act like they have worries but they really have zero worries at all. I mean...ABSOLUTELY NONE barring any major injuries. Even the years Houston won their championships, it wasn't without worries. It took some key clutch moments. Hence, how we got our name!

I guess they have a right to be arrogant but I hope they feel equally or more blessed because that is a one-in-a-million team they have there. I mean...that team is so good it's almost not even worth watching them because they ALWAYS win their games. So, what is the point even? I'm guaranteeing a championship for them this year. It's guaranteed. We can act like it is not...BUT IT IS. They will coast through every team. Just wait and see. Sure, there may be some tight games and they may lose a few. But, they are going to win it all again with very few problems. And, absolutely zero worries about losing any of their series.

Let all the analysts and everyone say how they will get tough competition...but that is BS! The only way the Warriors lose is if they either try to lose on purpose by not trying or our totally decimated by injuries.

They have taken the fun out of the game for the entire rest of the league. They need to be in their own league because they are that elite at this point. The whole thing has turned into a big joke around the league now. Everyone pretending they can compete with the Warriors while Curry throws up 3 pointers without even looking like he is trying and they almost all go in.

Enjoy it, Golden State! F**k everyone else I guess! Yea...play it out. It's going to end up just like I said!

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Put him in a body bag Johnny!

#31 Invisible Fan, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  12. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Almost certain these were taken from OUR game thread.

13. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Real rockets fans believe we can beat them.. there's alot negative fake fans here.. smh

14. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

I actually thought they were quite generous to us hahaha...

Like some have said, they're kinder on us than the GARM is :p

15. Zergling

Zergling Member

"I think Pat Beverly is the X factor for them. He's fallen off a bit due to injuries, but when he was healthy he's a good defender and pesky like a Dellavadova. His shot isn't that great, however, and he needs to make his host. If not, I can see the Dubs pulling a Tony Allen on him."

Apparently this poster is completely unaware that Beverley is a pretty solid 3pt shooter. Yes, please do treat him like Tony Allen and leave him wide open.

16. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Seem pretty reasonable. Saw one GS fan mentioned that the Rockets beat them up pretty good last year. Hard to believe its even a similar team.

17. Surfguy

Is Steph Curry playing the part of Daniel Larusso? His daughter is playing the part of Mr. Miyogi. ;)

18. Surfguy

Bah hah hah hah hah! Yea....more like realists. You keep pretending, though, mr. motivational speaker! Rockets have no chance. Well...0.025% if you like those odds.

19. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

right? maybe they meant beverly, but still...

20. dchoye

dchoye Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA