1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The typical American activism against racism is what happened at the Oscars.

Maybe your time woule be better spent looking at reality.

2. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

So your whole family works at Chopstixs?

3. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

The worst trolling ever... you got to do better.

You suck cockododdledo.....

4. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Cosgomets worship tinsatan.... he curse the rockets with the mocking of god and lins prayers to him.

You really want to be associated with satan worship?

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You are far worse. Mom jokes?

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i think his idea that he was trolling as some old astros fan was the top prize for most pitiful lin fan attempt of disguising himself here

7. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Who said anything about a conspiracy?

8. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Mom jokes started in the 70`s in schools and was the best way to come back on jerks.

Tinsatan can not comprehend I am a superior posted and more knowledgeable on all facts than he. Loser!!!!

9. King1

King1 Contributing Member

If you are going to insult his intelligence it might help to string a coherent sentence together.

Seriously dude, mom jokes, gay comments ect...aren't amusing. It makes you sound like you are 12 years old.

You spend a lot of time posting here and I have a soft spot for you because you are a fellow Hank Conger fan. You can do a lot better.

10. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

And in the 70's it was quite common to hear many derogatory and racist terms used to describe Asians due to the long and tragic conflict in Vietnam.

The fact that misogyny and racism were commonly tolerated in the 70's doesn't make it ok today. You know this :rolleyes:

11. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

I would take redearth and King1 recommendations more seriously if they start calling out tinsatan too. Since Tinsatan started and continues his unacceptable postings on lin and anything relating to lin from Christianity to distasteful Asians references, I will hit him hard with shock and awe postings.

12. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Mom jokes should be reserved for WNBA fan CometsWin

1 person likes this.
  13. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Yo mamma is so poor, I saw her kickin a can down the street. I asked "whatcha doin'?" She said "Moving".

14. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

lmao!!! Yes...those were the good ole days!!

15. shlhl

shlhl Member

CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 13 (UPI) -- Online bulletin board Reddit helped NBA player Jeremy Lin connect with a woman who accidentally got his name tattooed on her ankle in Chinese.

Holland Christensen of Tennessee wound up with Lin's name tattooed on her ankle after being misled when she asked someone online to translate a phrase into Chinese characters, as she explained in a YouTube video.

She then decided to own up to the mistake and become a fan of Lin and his team, the Charlotte Hornets.

"I figure if I am going to have his name on me forever, I should at least see the guy play," Christensen wrote in a Reddit post. "He seems like an awesome person and through all this I have become a fan of the Hornets and the NBA in general."

She shared her story and a photo of the tattoo on Reddit on Friday, as she was looking for someone to accompany her to a game between the Hornets and the Brooklyn Nets in Charlotte.

Christensen's story caught the attention of Lin, who shared his own Reddit post showing off a photo of him copying the tattoo with a sharpie.

"Saw this tattoo online and copied it, anyone know what it means?" Lin wrote.

The two eventually connected in the thread, as Lin thanked Christensen for being a fan and encouraged her to attend one of the team's playoff games.

"In all seriousness, thank you for your support and for sharing your story," Lin wrote. "Glad you were able to turn a mistake into something positive!"

Christensen edited the images of their tattoos together and said she hopes to meet Lin in person the next time she's in Charlotte.

Another LOF

16. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Watch out....she has all the traits of a starker. Tinsatan is jealous.

17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Would be funny if Lin started dating her somehow, would make a great movie in the future (how I met your mom) lol.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

well the season is over and now it's PLAYOFF TIME.

will we see playoff Lin or wayoff Lin???

19. sew

sew Member

Playoff Lin is synonymous with wayoff Lin. He still has to prove he can perform in the playoffs.

20. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Agree, Lin needs to play well in each playoff game to shutup tinsatan and his buddies.