1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady , "I regret that I did leave (Toronto)"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 12, 2016.

?

Clutchfans

1. also regrets

29 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. does not regret

52 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Divide what fans?

It's just a video of what tmac said recently on national TV.

I like your imagination though.

2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

tinman is the the definition of a fake Rockets fan.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

Dudewah hates hakeem

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Can you name all of the tof on here? Im curious how many are there?

5. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Finally has a thread 4 pages long.

Judging by how much you're loved in the GARM, no wonder you stakeout in the Jeremy Lin thread

6. DikembeOlajuwan

Keep on keepin on Downtown Sniper, we need more people in here shooting down toxic "Rockets fans" specially those that act like Dallas Cowboys fans stuck in the past.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Pretty much the ones who don't respond to the topic.

8. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

You have the point. man. Move on, every body. We get to appreciate the shows that T_mac gave to us, especially during our germinating time.

9. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

What sad individual prides himself on which year he joined a message forum?

Some people brag about the money they make, some people brag about the women they've got with, some people brag about the cars they own, it takes a special kind of idiot to brag about what year they joined a forum.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This thread made my morning, great way to start a day by seeing tinmac embarrassed by all sides again.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

I was happy to see Tmac happy about his true regrets as a basketball player too

12. tinman

Supporting Member

It's not an opinion piece, it's just what was on ESPN :grin:

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

Downtown sniper just hit the tin man with all the bullets and probably hit some nerves or wires, because the tin man is short fusing and about to crash. Just let it be with your 99 problems tinman, stop before you get a 100.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

thanks to the twitter person to linked to this thread,
    you can see that the mcgrady fans on the rockets forum are in extreme denial
    and don't believe the messenger, but that's who they are.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HoustonRockets?src=hash">#HoustonRockets</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Forum?src=hash">#Forum</a> Tracy McGrady , &quot;I regret that I did leave (Toronto)&quot; <a href="https://t.co/LpQqvfNd0n">https://t.co/LpQqvfNd0n</a></p>&mdash; Rockets Fans (@RocketsViews) <a href="https://twitter.com/RocketsViews/status/720050885733298176">April 13, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. tinman

Supporting Member

i'll give you a secret. i don't really read any mcgrady fans posts, maybe a skim.

this thread isn't even an opinion piece. it's just a repost of an espn clip.

that's what's AWESOME about it.

It's just a clip of what their favorite player said. . the truth.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

17. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

LOL i've made this point too many times. he's just a troll. look at his responses. it's a gif of something random. a youtube clip completely unrelated. and then pointing to his 99 badge to somehow insinuate his opinion/agenda means more. hakeem f'ing olajuwon could join this board right now and he would be RIDICULED by tinman (if he didn't know) because he joined a message board later than he did. it's a dick measuring contest for tinman. it's how he judges his whole life and others life and gives him satisfaction that he's made it in life. and if it makes him happy, i guess who are we to judge? if that overcompensates for everything else in his life - people take years to find that sort of true happiness in their life. hell most people never find it.

i swear a psychiatrists would label the obsession he has with tmac/lin as something that's unhealthy though. it makes me wonder about his current mental state. he only picks a sentence out of each rebuttal (he even just admitted he can't read full paragraphs), and then responds with his '99 status of him being right. he can't argue a point...and his true colors keep showing more and more every day with how much JOY he gets from talking about tmac/rockets losing.

on any other board, even a rockets board...he'd prob have been banned by this time.he's openly racist on that lin thread, and he just posts to get a rile out of other people at this point. imo the only reason clutch hasn't banned him yet is either because he's a.) oblivious, which i doubt, or b.) knows if he banned tinman from this board, tinman might literally kill himself.

he says he's tired of tmac stuff, when he's the one that's constantly not letting go. i don't understand the posts about being in denial either. who is denying what tmac said? the point is...who cares what he said? tmac always runs his mouth saying **** about this or that. i thought the whole point of post 2010 would be that we wouldn't have to have multiple threads about **** tmac says anymore...but tinman can't let it go.

:cue tinman post about being a 99er, posting a barkley video to prove he's seen him play, and label me a TOF/LOF, and then turning to high five his imaginary friend smiling that he owned yet another poster and can't be stopped.

rinse/repeat

4 people like this.
  18. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

90% of tinman's thread discussion is never about the content in his first post.

It's always him being a 99er, look at my post count, look at my rep bar, and argument with other members.

19. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

You mean the fans that don't defend you like Lin fans defend Jerry Lin, and the fans that just tolerate your existence and ignore it? The fans that either just turn a blind eye to your beating and carry on with their life, or the fans that see a Tinman thread and has no interest in clicking it?

Wow ... 99.9999% of the world would be my fans according to your definition.

20. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Hey Tinman, make sure you put your 99 join date into your resume, employers dig that kind of stuff.