1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Heartbroken are you?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Zergling

Zergling Member

This was pretty much the last straw. You can't lose to THAT F***ING TEAM and put a smile on Mark Cuban. GOD DAMMIT

2. Newlin

Newlin Member

I'm not upset with JBB. Many of the problems the Rockets have are not coach related.

I am upset with Les and Morey. Firing a coach after eleven games makes it look like this franchise is run by amateurs. McHale was probably better equipped to turn this season around than Bickerstaff. Our biggest on court problem from the very beginning of this year was poor defense. So, Les and Morey promote the guy in charge of defense. Really? Les and Morey look like fools.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I'm with you OP, we have no fodder to back up what we thought was going to happen back in the summer. You were a fool if you thought we'd be this bad. I hate that vegas and all the espn people were right. HOWEVER, a victory in the first round of the playoffs would vindicate everything.

4. SuraGotMadHops

Very heartbroken, but not because of the Rockets, my girl dumped me yesterday.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I thought hey had Rockets top 3-5.

6. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Think I'm more heartbroken because we made the WCF last season, then we created stability through the offseason and we were expected to challenge this season - but completely bombed instead.
    Last year when the media were constantly criticizing us, I was shocked and defended us. Now you just have to agree.

7. Come_Again?!

Come_Again?! Member

Very. I've invested so much into this team over the years and I can take heart break but this season was different cause none of them seem to care and too many problems that never got fixed. Defense and turnovers were a problem at the beginning of the season and is still a problem up to now? I cant support this team. I''ve defended way too much this season. I have not a care in the world for this current group.

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

THIS^^^lol +1

9. Handles

Handles Member

This exactly. I still check the boards every other day or so and keep up with the team - but from a distance. I definitely haven't kept up with the entire NBA landscape as I have in prior years.

I'll say this: I'm very happy with my decision not to purchase league pass this season. This team can be pretty embarrassing to say the least.

10. lalala902102001

The way this team has been playing, they would get swept in the first round even if they made the playoffs.

Time to clean house this summer.

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Basketball this year has not been worth it. My life would be better off if I never watched a single game. Screw the NBA, and most of all screw the Kardashians.

12. i3artow i3aller

At least James finally kicked Khloe to the curb.
    [​IMG]

13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I really hope someone shows the team this thread. If ever there was a group invested into a team it would be the people on this board. We live with the wins and are destroyed by the losses. Too bad Les, Morey, and the players have no idea how badly this team has crushed many of the hopes and dreams of the city of Houston once again.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Easy games they said. Yeah right. Again there's no such thng against this horrible team. Couple more games til the overhaul. Wooo

15. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I was pissed last game because we had a legit chance at the 6th seed now I'll be pissed off if we win anymore games.

I swear if we somehow squeak into the playoffs I'll be so pissed.

I can see a case were that happens if this stupid team somehow makes the playoffs it's going to kill me.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Doubt it. Rockets are going to lose Atleast another game

17. Specs

Specs Member

Told you guys last year.

Harden is a joke, he breaks down the rockets defense completely.

Howard is a joke no matter what he does.

Throw them out.

18. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

I'm just numb

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I'm fine my team's second seed, lol.

20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I fee liberated...like a heavy burden has been lifted off my shoulder..