1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Obama elegantly destroys Cruz

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

2. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

"In New York City, we protect all communities from crime and terrorism — yes, Muslim communities too — because like us, they are Americans who own businesses, work hard, pay taxes and dream of a better life for their children. Over 900 of them work in my police department as police officers, many of them in counterterrorism and intelligence. Many of them have served in the military and fought for their country. We police our city not by campaign slogans or inflammatory rhetoric, but by an old piece of parchment called the U.S. Constitution and another called the Bill of Rights.

Ted Cruz and others seem to be willing to sideline these principles because what they stand for shifts with the tide of the campaign and the shrillness of the name-calling. But as it has been said, when you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything. Sen. Cruz needs to do some homework before he speaks again.

Meanwhile, in New York, we will continue keeping the city safe while policing constitutionally, respectfully and effectively."

3. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Damn, not a good week for Cruz.

4. jyaomingson

jyaomingson Member

Worst things to happen to the United States: 9/11, Great Depression, Civil War, Barack Hussein Obama

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Salem witch trials, slavery, retro-active reclassification of blacks and their descendants as permanent slaves, native genocide, almost the War of 1812, Jim Crow, lack of inheritance rights, voting rights, marital rape protection or rape or spousal abuse prosecution of any kind for female victims, early 20th century mafia, Dust Bowl, world war one, refusing to ratify League of Nations, Smoot-Hawley Tariff act, Pearl Harbor, caucasian drug use to the extent that it incentivized late 20th century black and hispanic drug gangs.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

And your mom.

1 person likes this.
  8. 3Rings

3Rings Contributing Member

I had to login. That is some funny stuff there!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

But you forgot Obama. he is somewhere between Dust Bowl and World War I, I think.

Or that's what my new Texas HS history book says.