1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Razsan

Razsan Member

Here's the facts...the other guard did not score on Lin. Lin entered the 3rd up 13 and players NOT named Lin bricked a bunch of shots. He was the ONLY Hornet to score in a 15-3 Nets run. He then scored 9 in the 4th and helped Batum seal the win.
    Lin hit 8-12 for 21 points and basketball is a team game but I guess Rocket fans who think James Harden is the answer wouldn't understand that.

2. sew

sew Member

You might want to fact check this.

3. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Ok ok..we got your point...lin's a scrub and got owned last tonight by some unknown from Ireland on one of the worst team in the nba. He was the worst player on the court with the lowest =/-. We blamed his coach and teammates for holding him back from being Air Jordan status Also, we fans of lin are delusional and insecure. We like bubble tea and stinky tofu. Happy Tinsatan and his crew?

4. Razsan

Razsan Member

This high turnover thing... have you checked a box score lately. Harden had a 9 and an 8 back to back and is averaging 5.4 TO's for the month.

5. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Also, hope you cringe on my grammar.....and I will D'ui Cosgomets and tinsatan lo mo with my johnson.

6. sew

sew Member

This is true! If you only look at the boxscore - I can't blame you for your conclusion. But - judging someone's performance based solely on a boxscore is a pretty ignorant way to go about things - I think even you know this.

He was also +9 against the Spurs while his counter parts went combined 1-12 and -11, but alas, carry on trolling.

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

He's trolling for lofs and being a jerkoff.

8. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Man, so much animosity here.

I told my son about Lin's game against the Spurs.
    Me: So you know the Spurs right?
    Him: Yeah, they beat the Warriors.
    Me: Yeah, well the Hornets beat them last night. Lin had a good game.
    Him: Really?!
    Me: Haha, yeah, I'll show you his highlights.
    Him: What are those?

Funny. This was in the car ride home. As we are going in the house, he's all, "You know who my favorite player is?"

Me: Yeah, Curry.
    Him: No, Lin!
    Me: Why? He's not THAT good buddy. --this was me trying to see if he understood why he seems to associate with Lin.
    Him: silence and a shrug

Anyway, just sharing since it's kind of my social experiment with my son and it relates to Mr. Lin.

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

You're 6 year old son is a LOF and a racist.

For being Asian and liking Jeremy Lin, according to LOFHs on clutchfans.

Kind of like those racist black people who voted for Obama.

Similar is similar lol.

10. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

11. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Lin and Harden are very different players in style and attitude. Agree that both are most effective with the ball in their hands. But Harden is a great shooter, and Lin plays strong defense.

And why are you talking about Kilpatrick lighting up Lee and Lamb in a post about Lin?

12. mig0s

mig0s Member

Tell your 6 years old LOF that his +/- was -9 yesterday therefore Lin is a scrub

13. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Why don't you answer this simple question for me?

Why does 8 of the top 10 five-men line-ups of the Hornets team in terms of Net Ratings include Jeremiah Lin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLggcxTFOmY

Go to 1:17 mark ...

And please tell me how your one game sample comparing two guys that sparingly played against each other is important?

WTF Dumbass WTF

14. yoeddy

It's important for his self-esteem... :)

15. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

Writing this means your trolling. But, repeatedly defending it means your just an idiot. Some of the worst basketball analysis ever written.

You realize that basketball is a team sport? If it was a 1 on 1 game, what you wrote would make sense.

Did you know that just because they both came off the bench, that they don't have to be guarding each other even if they play the same position? Wow, what a concept. :eek:

Everyone who knows anything about basketball knows that +/- for 1 game is about the least useful stat to measure how someone played (It's a team game so it's affected by 9 other players). That's why you see guys who shoot 0-4 with 0 rebounds and assists lead a team in +/- on occasion. That doesn't mean they carried the team to a victory or even played well.

The sad part is that you admit you didn't even watch the game, but you adamantly stand by what you wrote. It doesn't matter what t.v. commentators or coaches or people who watched the game say, because you got that +/- to prove to everyone that you are right.

1 person likes this.
  16. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

the lofhs will say this video was made by lofs.

17. yoeddy

I actually find his posts to be very entertaining...

18. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Higit trolling FTW

LULZ

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

+ Rockets
    - LOFs

20. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

You cursed the rockets when you mocked God's need for his people to pray to him.

+ Prayers
    - Tinman lofh