1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas - X Factor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

There's such a thing as being opinionated with an objective...

2. dmoneybangbang

Huh? Sure there is.

3. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Haha that there is. That's basically what this thread is all about;)

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

My objective opinion is that both DMo and Beasley had good games last night. DMo is looking better on defense, and Beasley obviously looks like the Marcus Thornton at PF option I thought he was brought in to be.

5. malakas

malakas Member

My objective opinion is that people lack patience.

6. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

What happened to that 3pt percentage he was boasting earlier? He can't blame it on fatigue with short minutes. I haven't seen all the games, but I suspect he's not overly covered for the shot.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

The team as a hold is playing solid defense. They're finally communicating better, and all of the are hustling.

Beasley is nothing like Thornton, because he actually plays defense.

8. OpenLayup-Why3?

Can't wait to see where Donatas plays next year. Hope it's somehow San Antonio, or Dallas. Or some other top notch org with a great coach.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If he goes to San Antonio he will become our Scola.....

DD

10. OpenLayup-Why3?

Why is no one offering to boycott the Rockets, for similar reason some people were suggesting to boycott the Oscars? Starting DMo and then playing him 4 minutes a game is a publicity stunt. Embrace diversity

11. dmoneybangbang

Please go with him if he moves.

12. OpenLayup-Why3?

I'm borderline getting banned type of mad. I woke up at 2AM to watch DMo play and this **** happens. Dude was playing good, got subbed 4 minutes in once again FOR NO ****ING REASON, then Hornets went on a run. Somehow it's DMo's fault yeah right.

13. dmoneybangbang

I'm not sure what folks were expecting from DMo after being out of the NBA for almost a full season. The NBA ain't the bush league.

14. OpenLayup-Why3?

I don't expect you to know anything about basketball, after all JBB was surrounded by basketball his entire life and he doesn't know jack **** what is happening.

15. DaDakota

He is fine, but he is getting zero post ups, got his first one in quite some time in the first quarter and did the patented spin move for 2.

It is clear the team is not going to utilize his strengths - or that JBB doesn't want DMo to post up over Howard.

Dmo has one of the best post games in the NBA, and with Houston, he can't touch the ball down there.

This organization is tied to lazy stat padding player like Howard - we won't ever win anything until we get some team focused players to help Harden.

DD

16. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I can't wait to see where you post next year. Oh wait, yes I can. I feel sorry for the fan forum of whatever team DMo ends up on.

17. OpenLayup-Why3?

Tell me, what player in the NBA is protecting the rim and weak side 3 every time he's on the court? Besides DMo, I can't think of anyone. Why? Because it's suicidal. You can't cover both, yet somehow this gap in Rockets' "defense" gets abused every game, yet Dickerstuff can't make a ****ing adjustment. He could tell DMo to go and guard the weakside 3, guard his man, but he doesn't, he rather subs in a guard to do that. DMo could do that easily, but somehow he is asked to be in 2 places at once. I gonna punch my screen, can't stand these idiots running the team.

1 person likes this.
  18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How did he do defending Marvin Williams?

19. DaDakota

Fine when he was not covering up and rotating onto other players covering up their mistakes.

DD

20. dmoneybangbang

This site is very friendly to trolls, don't you agree?