1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looks like I'm going to Saudi Arabia...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by s land balla, Jul 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Or you can just work for a consulting firm. If your grades are good, one of the larger firms will hire you for some form of consulting (whether its IT, digital, or some sort of management consulting) You can travel to your hearts content and then burn out and move on to something else.

2. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Baqui - would you say Abha is worth a trip from Jeddah? Thinking about flying there Friday evening and coming back to Jeddah on Saturday night. I've also heard good things about Taif, another mountain town.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

it's hard for anywhere to be worth going for that short amount of time.

4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

I hear ya, and I agree, but we've been working 6 days a week and I need to get out of here. Dubai is definitely too far for a 24-hour trip.

5. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Consider Sharm el-Sheikh.