1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 2/25/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 24, 2016.

1. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Rockets are so hate able right now. **** like this makes me sick

2. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

They had huge games last time and we still lost...

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

This organization is dysfunctional as ****. We never know what back ups are playing, if they're with the team or not, how serious their injuries are, if they're not playing because they're malcontent, injuried or couldn't make it due to transportation issues, etc.

4. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

This is the first time I feel so disappointed to this organization.

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

This team is done for. Playoffs? Nope. They are tanking. Nothing else we can hope for but next season.

6. SuperNamek

SuperNamek Member

We arent gonna win. JBB is gonna play brewer 35 MINUTES. He will NOT play Smith in the 4th quarter and he will play Terry for defensive purposes.

7. topfive

topfive CF OG

Im in Portland watching the shoot around with topfive's_gf and Pizza_da_Hut, and Josh came out to toss up a few 3-pointers wearing sneaks with flashing lights in the heels.

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

lol @ tanking, I guess if it makes you feel better. The Rockets are trying to win but just suck.

9. cdrive

cdrive Member

Nice!

10. Newlin

Newlin Member

I wouldn't expect any team to release a lot of that information to the fans.

11. Rocket_Man_2.0

Portland is just better than the Rockets...they're like Golden State Jr. Lilllard and McCullum are a good core with good chemistry. Smart players, smart coaching vs dumb Players, dumb coaching.:rolleyes:

12. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

13. Pirytic

Pirytic Member

I would be amazed if Beverly was ever able to draw a T on Lillard. Lillard is not the type of player who draws frustration Technical's like that.

14. Pirytic

Pirytic Member

Probably going to be a close game throughout and come down to the final 6 minutes. Lillard has scored 30+ in 5 straight games, he will go for 6 tonight.

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

So Rockets prez Tad Brown stopped by and chatted with us for about 15 minutes. Very nice guy, and he answered all our questions and seemed pretty honest. Among the info we gathered:

* The ESPN article Ken Berger wrote was very inaccurate. Harden never asked to get Milkhair fired. Tad says the writer knows the team and should have known better. Said it was full of BS and the quotes were utter crap. Tad was pretty perplexed about the whole thing.

* Josh did indeed leave because his agent convinced him the Clippers would give him a bigger role and it would benefit his career. The entire team was thrilled to get Josh back and everyone hopes things work out this summer so they can keep him.

* The team has become a media punching bag this year because after managing to rebuild without tanking, we're having a difficult year. Tad hates that everyone is kicking us while we're down, but that will make it that much sweeter when we bounce back.

I

16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Also, the Blazers are giving away Rip City T-shirts tonight. Pizza_da_Hut took a Sharpie to his and changed it to Flop City.

#116 topfive, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  17. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Member

How sweet! JB is letting KJ be the ball boy during shoot around!

18. ibm

ibm Member

are you serious?

19. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I think you are seeing it wrong.

Harden is practising his drives to the lane, and JB has told KJ to foul him every time so he can practice his finishing through contact.

Unfortunately KJ could only do the drill for 9 seconds

20. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Bev about to lock Dame up