1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Whiny whiny whiny.

2. sabesque

sabesque Member

Steve Patterson taking over as the Rockets GM is one of the worst of the incendiary ideas that this forum has come up with lately.

3. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Morey should have realized that trading away Dmo would make the white boys apoplectic! Lol

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

They irony of your flip flip flip statement is that this is basically the same team we had last season. This is the first time in quite a few years that Daryl didn't flip flip flip and the results are worse.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, just pointing out the irony in your statement.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Short sight some of you have... Don't you see the long term potential here? This season is a bust... and has been since they got their coach fired and didn't have a real leader in place. Until there is a leader, we are not winning. All you can do is set up for the future, get a pile of money ready, and get a star to help Harden.

6. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

Well, at least he realized the black boys only need to live vicariously thru pics of Harden tapping a giant azz at a strip club

1 person likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I serve Cheese to the Whine. :p

8. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Will everyone forgive D. Morey if he drafts Domantas Sabonis Jr who'm I believe is Arvydis Sabonis son? He's a beast

9. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Amazing how this gets glossed over... We essentially brought back our entire core + Lawson and our team fell apart. There goes another astute DD criticism.

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It's not about forgiveness. I just don't think his basketball philosophy is right for winning titles in the NBA. This is a pivotal offseason for the franchise and I don't want him making key decisions that will impact this team for the next few years. Hell, he's already put us in a hole heading into the summer with Dwight and T-Jones still on the roster. Now we're stuck either overpaying them to stay or letting them walk for nothing.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I have only just begun to be done!

I'm not finished being done yet!

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We need a Dmo for 3mo Appreciation Thread

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yeah, but the problem is when you flip flip flip, you build a culture with players that don't care about the colors, they only care about the money, and you continually FLIP the players that DO care about team ball - Scola, Patterson, DMo, etc.....and fill those roles with individual above team guys....things go sour, this is what you get.

This team is broken in a major way, the entire organization is broken.

DD

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm still watching. I really want to see Harden get his face rubbed in this mess. Maybe being humiliated will make him realize how easy you can go from WCFs to lotto.

#114 REEKO_HTOWN, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Harden will then leave - and it will be because he has no loyalty to Houston, because we don't build that culture.

DD

16. REEKO_HTOWN

I don't think I'd care. Maybe building from within (drafting) and developing players will lead to a closer knit group.

It's that what you wanted? Chemistry? In all honesty I had a better time watching the 2011 Rockets than watching this team.

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You have confidence in Morey drafting well even with high picks like say GSW and Myers?

I don't....

18. REEKO_HTOWN

Well he's never had a top 10 pick and Jeremy Lamb has finally shown progression. Harrell and Cappella have been good to.

19. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

Lol come back mate, your bro Dmo is back

20. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member