1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Wizards @ Rockets 1/30/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Rox11

Rox11 Member

good thing i missed this one

2. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

3. You Stone

You Stone Member

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Rockets got some bad calls, but we allowed 123 points.

Howard's mental game is weak and always will be.

5. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

"Dudley also said that Kevin Love would validate the criticisms of him if he left the Cleveland Cavaliers in free agency, praised Houston Rockets guard James Harden for the way he involves his shooters and called Memphis Grizzlies forward Zach Randolph the most underrated player in the NBA. Cowherd then asked him who the most overrated player is, a question that most NBAers would deflect in half a second. Dudley didn't hesitate with his answer: Carmelo Anthony."

Hmmm, but Hillary is doing work in town....:p;)

6. malakas

malakas Member

Dudley also lastyear said that he loves watching the Rockets and admires Harden.

But he wants a good contract. I think more than 8. And he will go wherever he's paid the most ofc.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="el"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Referee chief John Goble talks about ruling on technical fouls on Houston's Dwight Howard and Washington's Nene. <a href="https://t.co/KuFSS9I07B">pic.twitter.com/KuFSS9I07B</a></p>&mdash; Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/status/693656366234218496">Ιανουάριος 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:rolleyes:

7. brunojb5

brunojb5 Member

Agreed. The phantom call on Beverly was just too ridiculous to pass unnoticed. Refs were trying to keep the game as close as they could.

8. Drogba

Drogba Member

Refs usually let players get away with anything on the final drive. That's why settling for the jumpshot is the smartest play.

9. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

****! why couldn't Morey find a good coach group?

10. You Stone

You Stone Member

What does that mean? Sometimes they call it and other times they don't. Sketchy.

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Wow I can't believe Dudley said that. Good for him being honest.

To be real that makes the officials look even worse imo. The winning team is even saying the refs missed a call on them that would have won us the game. Wow!!!

12. You Stone

You Stone Member

It better be on the two minute report tomorrow. None of that CC BS and look the other way.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Cod,

If we're looking to acquire Jared Dudley, great.

You can keep your boy Nenê, though. Ele é uma bosta mesmo, uma caganeira ímpar. I'm sure he's this great dude off the court, but pure scumbaggery tonight.

14. Karolik

Karolik Member

how do you score 122 and lose the game...

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

He ever said coach is not that important.

16. theredbackpack

what's unfortunate about this is i think JB is a good coach on paper. i don't think he's ready to coach a team like this, but everyone calling for him to be fired needs to chill. my dream would be for him to stay with the team, and then bring in a guy like thibs or someone who has more experience to really mastermind whatever team we end up fielding. JB probably wouldn't want the demotion (rightfully so), but the organization has put him in an impossible spot.
    i'm mad at dwight for being ejected two nights in a row, i'm mad at awful, awful officiating, and i'm mad that JB's rotations can be so off.
    however i still think this entire season is harden's fault. he will set the franchise back a few years, and for what? to sell awful shoes (adidas makes garbage basketball shoes) and date an awful person. the 2013 texans, the 2016 rockets, get used to being disappointed, i don't have any hope for this astros season, either.

17. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Yeah this lose is also Harden's fault with 40pt, 11assists, 7rbs....
    JB is good coach on paper?
    Good, where does your paper comes from?

18. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

can't believe this year's Mavs are ahead of us in playoff standings.. fml

Morey wasted another year off Dwight's and James' careers.

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Didn't catch the game and just looked at the boxscore, who guarded Sessions and Neal? They hit everything, damn.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

3 steps "forward", 3 steps back.

Predictable team is predictable.

Keep spinnin' on that hamster wheel. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.