1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

countdown to brewer and jones?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsballin, Jan 13, 2016.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Jones is restricted, we can hold him until the deadline, and if Brewer keeps up his play of late he will also increase his value, making his contract not seem as bad.

Its smart to keep Jones until Dmo comes back and proves he's healthy enough to play. If Dmo can't get healthy then we should keep Jones and look.at dealing Dmo at the deadline, he is also restricted.

2. OpenLayup-Why3?

Yeah, they have only couple months left on their contracts, who would pay to get that?

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

They are both restricted, no offense but do you know what that means?

4. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I don't think I should even post what I hear around the league. I have some sort of injury curse. First,I heard JJack, and now he'd done. Later on, Noah, and now he's got a separated shoulder.

If it's not the radiation, it's something.

Good grief! :(

5. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Corey Brewer and tjones have brought literally nothing to tonight's games against Cleveland, please ship them out tomorrow for gods sake.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Countdown to rearranging chairs! Get excited!

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i think they're going to be a firesale on our chairs for expirings. les gets to avoid lux tax and morey gets more capspace for his annual summertime star chase

8. htownballa1622

Sheesh. All sorts of injuries.

Hope you're treatment is going well. I don't post often but I enjoy reading your posts Codman.

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

some kinda job to hold a cheerleader up with her legs on yoru shoulders and she's wearing a short skirt. and they have beards lol ok

10. malakas

malakas Member

Noah is always injured nowadays. It's not your fault.
    Besides depending on what kind of injury he had that may not make any trade less possible. But Noah would be such a bad idea here. Would be completely ignored in defence.
    But please don't hear anything or post about the Bucks. k? :p

11. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Brewers -20 from last night is pretty impressive. Didn't know you could suck that bad and be a NBA player. Corey seems like he doesn't know how to dribble without looking at the ball

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

the Jack and Noah injuries, smh. :-/

13. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

We need you Codman! Cyberx has been MIA... haha!

14. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

UPDATE: Washington Wizard are in need of a scoring PowerFoward, and somebody who is young and still developing. Ive read that They like Jones. According to article that houston needs another 3pt killer to revive there success. I would say jared dudley would be a perfect person for them to get. Right now he's 3rd in 3pt % in front of S. Curry. Throw in a 2nd, houston would have to let dekker go for salary purposes. Would be a good deal for both sides.

Rockets Receive : Jared Dudley
    Wizards Receive : Terence Jones/Sam Dekker

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

dudley would be a good lockerroom guy as well.....but i don't see morey giving up on dekker so quick

16. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Dudley would be awesome

17. Mr Chuck Norris

Oh yes please, A smart player and one who likes Harden and getting rid of that bust. Hope we can squeeze out Temple or Neal.

18. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

should get dudley for jones alone. cant give them free trading pieces, esp for dudley. if contracts dont match look for a better deal. i'd rather package jones than trade him straight up. can get more that way

19. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Getting Dudley would be amazing. Very high IQ player, loves Houston and Harden especially and can stroke it from 3. Will never happen though.

20. malakas

malakas Member

I am a huge Dudley fan and I would be so happy if hes traded here..or signs here next summer. He also loves the Rockets (at least last year).