1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is clutch?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Miggidy Markell, Sep 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I don't know if he really knows that or not, Clutch. After all, RocksMillenium did pick the Bungles, er Bengals, to beat the Broncos this past weekend.:p

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I have heard on numerous occasions, especially when people piss him off, that Clutch IS A BEAR.

Now, wheter he is THE bear, well, that is another story.

DD

3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Oh yeah Clutch, I was just kidding. I should have put a smiley face after it. I've been around long enough to know that you get your information breaking into the Rockets front office! lol j/k

<b>I don't know if he really knows that or not, Clutch. After all, RocksMillenium did pick the Bungles, er Bengals, to beat the Broncos this past weekend.</b>

Now why did you have to go and pull that one out Manny! :) But I'm calling my shot now, Cincinnati will win at Oakland! And yes, I'm really insane!

#43 RocksMillenium, Sep 10, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2003
  4. Friendly Fan

Friendly Fan PinetreeFM60 Exposed

where is Clutch?

he's in the emergency room, having his foot surgically removed from Omega Supreme's azz

what does Daddy get for his trouble? the big piece of chicken

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Just don't let moe or Scary see this or you will get razzed next week by them!:D

6. riggs

riggs Member

What happened to this web site? There used to be new posts, information, rumors and everything. I know clutch has been gone ffor awhile . But , even during the season this web site has not been that good. Does anybody know of any other Rocket site , besises the official company line , that is any good?
    This site has been disappointing for over a year.

7. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

You haven't even been a member for a year. :D

8. codell

codell Contributing Member

I am sure Clutch can help you find one. ;)

9. Friendly Fan

Friendly Fan PinetreeFM60 Exposed

trashing the site is just low class

here's the Rockets news

1. Jeff Van Gundy is the new coach

2. new arena

3. new uniforms coming with new symbol

4. lost Posey

5. added Pike and Adrian Griffin

6. let go Hawkins, Maddox, Morris and Collier

7. don't have any money to spend on free agents

now you're caught up.

10. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

*Looking around nervously*

Ah, Woodson is out for the game, so my master plan is working perf. . .I mean, man that is to bad about Mr. Woodson! HAHAHAHA!

11. sonique15

sonique15 Contributing Member

Yo dude, its summer.......there isnt much basketball bein played rite know exc. in ur own backyard. The rocks have had a pretty quite off-season, is that Clutchcity's fault? Gimme me break.......Trust me, if there's actually legit news out there bout the Rocks, this site will have it first.......This site is the best Rockets fan site available and if u dont like it, believe me, no one is forcin u to stay. peace.