1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sheridan] Dwight Howard Unhappy in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ron from the G, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

agree
    if we end with this two, i wil be very happy

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Chris Sheridan, ladies and gentlemen.

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  4. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Other teams would do it in a heart beat.

5. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Is it just me or does this game SUCKASS????

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well let them make that mistake.

DD

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I'd be unhappy in Houston too if my teammates were lazy asses who played no defense and refuse to pass me the ball when open.

8. underrated015

underrated015 Member

I don't blame him harden is a turnover waiting to happen

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Most of these comments are ridiculous. Anyone who has a neutral view knows Dwight is not the man Houston needs. Dwight is a good person. He is a David Robinson/Tim Duncan w/out the killer instinct. When a player is injury proned such as Dwight, you must have a killer instinct. In two years, he will be more broken down than Kobe. The best deal Houston can make is trade him off for a relevant star or a couple significant role players.
    Dwight is not the problem. He will resolve himself regardless soon enough. Harden is the issue. He either needs to decide if he's a NBA star or a reality TV star. He needs to decide whether he wants to be the a warrior on the court to be recon with or the fame and glamour which he has favored as of recent. True champs do not settle for second place.

10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

"Howard, of course, has since moved on to Houston, where in Year 3 he is averaging a paltry 8.3 shots per game in an offense built around the ball-dominating James Harden, whose propensity to break out of the offense makes Kobe look timid by comparison."

That's pretty funny.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Howard doesn't add the value he once did - I am ok with trading him - but we need a pf and a pg. I'd rather get those two filled versus another center.

12. Raven

Raven Member

We need a PG who can shoot and defend. Someone who isn't useless with the ball out of their hands. We need a stretch four in case D-Mo breaks down again.

13. rocketsmetalspd

Howard is not a post up player. He has no post skills down low. He is better suited for the PnR but the Rockets don't run it or Howard does want to run at will. Howard thinks he does have back to the basket game which everyone can see he does not. Rockets need to decide IF trading Howard is what is needed to get the team back on track.

14. Raven

Raven Member

Every GM will call Morey with low ball offers, and the offers won't get much better if the Rockets keep losing to mediocre teams.

15. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

I'd be unhappy at work too if my coworker who makes the most money in the office gets to take every other day off.

16. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I take that trade all day.

17. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

I'm not a huge Howard fan by any means--I only begrudgingly root for him because he's on the Rockets cuz I just don't like the way he plays or acts. But wouldn't anyone be unhappy playing next to Harden? The guy dribbles out the clock before chucking an out-of-offense 3 pointer, proclaims himself the best in the world, and doesn't play any defense. This team won't go anywhere until Harden matures and by then Howard will be washed up. I say go for the trade and get some guys. Maybe Winslow can help mask Harden's D?

18. houtown

houtown Member

Possible Dwight Howard seems to be annoyed to be playing in the game.

19. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Thornton is seriously our MVP

20. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

wrong thread lol

but, I would honestly probably do Dwight for Hassan any day. Miami prob doesnt