1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Are the warriors going to win 73?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Langhi, Nov 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

73?

1. yes

233 vote(s)
    56.1%
  2. no

182 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Let's say they loose after going 15-0, if they can then win 10 games for every loss, which seems realistic for them, they would be on track for a 75-7 record.

If (Huge IF) they are healthy and hungry they can do 73 wins.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Let's say they loose after going 15-0, if they can then win 10 games for every loss, which seems realistic for them, they would be on track for a 75-7 record.

If (Huge IF) they are healthy and hungry they can do 73 wins.

3. BleedsRocketRed

Man, the Warriors are going to most likely pass the Rockets record for best season start. Damn

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, ****ing sucks... However I'm starting to think it might be at least good bball to watch (and I am not even close to a GSW fan)... But **** man with this style of ball and how they're constructed hard to see them not passing 15-0... Now if we could have them playing with 90s rules and the harder physical play... I don't know if they could challenge the Bulls 72 or the Rockets 15-0... But in this era they're walking all over the NBA

5. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Only way Warriors don't get to 73 is if they just don't feel like it

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah... Or Maybe if curry dated a Kardashian (I know he's married so not serious)!! Lol, I'm not sure that's what is really wrong with the Rockets, but it'd be interesting if their chemistry just broke mid-season... But probably more wishful thinking with what they've shown so far...

7. dmorey

dmorey Member

love the warriors
    curry is both a great player and decent moral person
    unlike the bearded rocket who is a hedonist

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Looking more and more likely. Like someone said, at this point it looks unlikely they'd lose every 10th game from now on. Every new victory makes it extremely more likely, barring injuries.

9. bigbob

bigbob New Member

when they face the spurs they will likely lose. They have a losing streak against the spurs going back years, and I doubt they wouldve won the western conference last year if they got to face the spurs instead. At the very least, it wouldve been a down to the wire 7 game series. Another team they will have trouble with, is a full strength cavs. Cavs took them to game 6 with only lebron and now their 2nd and 3rd options are healthy again.

10. adobo

adobo Member

I think Warriors will be lucky to get the same record as they achieved last year. Come in the middle of the year (NBA is such a long season), teams, players will unintentionally take the foot of the pedal. Other teams will also focus on game plans against the warriors. Teams will always have highs and lows...sometimes a loss becomes 2 losses in a row even for great teams...

This does not even take into account injuries......i would say everything has to fall into place for the warriors to have a sniff at that record....

11. Classic

Classic Member

Looking like the best record of all time. RS + PO.

12. malakas

malakas Member

There is some prevention for acl in still starting phase. There are centers that players go and they measue every micro movement with fast cameras see where the forces go, what muscles are getting strained and what u have to do to fix ur movements and measure the danger of acl. It happened with Big al when they told him he was in high danger to have another acl.
    I can post an article later.

13. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Warriors will win at least 70 games. That's for sure. I'm willing to bet they win 75+ tho.

14. adobo

adobo Member

How much are you willing to bet?

15. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Oh, I'll bet you anything they don't even get to 70. First, they're going to lose at some point to 5 teams with average or sub-par records- even the 72-win Bulls lost to a clearly inferior Raptors team. Then, I guarantee at least one loss against the Clippers (I just can't see them sweeping the Clippers), one against the Cavaliers, one against the Spurs, one against the Suns (don't ask why, just a gut feeling), one against the Bulls in Chicago, one against the Thunder, one against the Hawks in Atlanta, and one against the Raptors. They'll lose at least 13.

16. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

15-0 so far, but people on ClutchFans like Nook told us that the Warriors would be a bust last year. When they won the championship, those same people told us that it was luck and they wouldn't get lucky again this year :(

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

game plans? nobody in the NBA has a game plan that works against this team right now. at this point you you just hope they have a off night when you play them

18. hvic

hvic Member

Or they continue to play injured

19. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Warriors gonna go 77 - 5, then lose curry on the last game of the season. Lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. That would be Karma for all the moving screens they set.

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Nope. That would require something going wrong for Golden State, which never ever ever happens. They will never face adversity. I have come to that conclusion.