1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Seems like a fit. Would have preferred Jon Hamm though.

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

should have been rob riggle. not only does he look like the comic, but he kind of acts like neagan in real life. physically imposing big dude and whether it was daily show or a movie like step-brothers, plays it where he seems like he is on the edge and could go over the cliff at any moment. he is funny as hell, but i always feel like he could go off, which is neagan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Waiting on the spoiler birds to come out and complain, as if they had no clue he was in the works. :rolleyes:

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, I think it's hilarious on that... I mean the TV show sometimes does whatever it wants with characters, I mean just get over it and do some basic reading. I'd have to say the limited amount of time I've spent with the comic makes it look superior to the TV show.

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

My guess is he makes a cameo in the season finale this year. There would be no reason to officially cast him this early, and the season is still filming if I'm not mistaken.

Good job on the casting also. TWD doesn't really have the world greatest actors in the world so he should elevate the show a bit, and maybe take the roll in another direction than a straight adaptation from the comics. If they try to make show Negan the same person as book Negan than they are setting themselves up for a major disappointment. Gotta let an actor of this caliber let the character breath a bit, and see where the character would go where it makes sense for the story.

and...

My guess is he kills
    Daryl
    instead of
    Glenn

It makes more sense in the show to spin things out of control, and take away the safety net by doing this rather than what the books do here with this character.

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, exactly on Morgan, man he's full-on emo... I'd almost rather that they deviate from the comic (I mean they do but more so on Morgan) and have kept the therapist guy, at least he wasn't crying all the time in the short time we saw him. going back... I'd also wish they didn't kill off Tyrone (and that they'd made him tough like comic). Haha, I mean... I liked Morgan at first, heck even the craziness was fine, but now the sorry version should have just gotten a pole to the skull :)

I think you're right on it going down soon though, I really hope next episode but worried it might be after next one. Also love your reference to "balls to the wall", haha they should use that song when the zombies take over because Morgan let's them in and tries to explain that "they're living things and deserve to live!!!", right as he gets bit in the face.

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

That's pretty good analysis and ideas on switching things up, if they did that I'd be a lot more interested for sure.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I disagree on the twist (just for fun, I have no clue) - I think Negan still kills Glenn at some point. This absurd hoop jumping they're obviously doing to show he's alive will make actually killing him that much more surprising to the audience.

10. Cranberry_Juice

Probably ends with Glenn surfacing from a hole somewhere only to be killed by Negan in the background.

11. VanityHalfBlack

Maggie is going to have to step up get acting to pull this kinds of emotion especially for Glenn's fate.

12. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

That was SLOOOOOOW. When you start FF and you realize you didn't miss anything at the end...

13. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

That guy is going to regret stealing Daryl's bow.

14. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

am i the only one that heard Glenn's voice on the walkie talkie? that could be the "some form of glenn" they were talking about

15. jacoby

jacoby Member

That was definitely Glenn.

I hate how they drag episodes out as long as they can just to drop a bomb in the last 30 seconds to keep us tuning in the next week. That's most television shows these days though.

16. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

was that intended to be a rom-com with sasha/abraham lol

17. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

i'm still entertained by this show. I won't pretend the Morgan episode was the best ever or that this season is the best of them all, but I'm surprised at the number of people that say everything is slow/bad/whatever.

18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I was switching between this and football. is Sasha and Abraham going hook up or something?

19. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

They will right before Glenn shows up.