1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Internet police!!

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Just trying to help you out, I personally don't care but some people get ridiculous when it comes to spoilers.

3. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Like GOT spoilers?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, just like that.

5. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

If you look closely, you could see Glenn slide under the dumpster on the overhead shot looking down.

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i watched it again and i think you may be right. at this point it would almost surprise me if he were dead. the way the shot was edited leaves too much to the imagination.

although i agree it is kind of a cheap ploy from the producers. it also has people talking about it.

7. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

^^ very cheap.

8. dmoneybangbang

Come on guys.... Glen is dead. They may bring him back for flash backs but that dude just got his upper intestine pulled out and munched on.

Even if what's his nutz fell on top, how is Glenn going to get out of that situation without getting bitten... Or manage to only get bitten in a spot(s) that can be chopped off?

Glenn is dead and season 6 is pretty awesome so far. It sucked seeing Glenn go out like that but nothing has been worse than not knowing and then seeing the Red Wedding or how my Prince Oberyn goes out.

9. dmoneybangbang

It was a great, unexpected death scene in my opinion and I certainly had all kind of feels. I know what happens in the comics regarding Glenn and was not looking forward to that just because of it being in front of Maggie.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Whatever happen to all the stuff in the bag they said they were going to lit on fire? Weren't they suppose to burn down a section of a store? So maybe....... Whatever Glenn had in the bag and what him and Nicolas did, set something on fire and engulfed in flames?

11. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

You guys realize Glenn is not dead right? lol

12. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Unless he appears in flashbacks for another dozen episodes lol

13. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Where am I looking, because I don't see anything like that. They do make sure you show you the angle they are falling that the other guy is going to end up right on top of him. You figure if he is seeing all that being done to the guy on top of him he would be moving super fast to get away because he wouldn't be the one being eaten and not be screaming.

14. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

[​IMG]

So his face pops up for a split second, but then it fades away in an upward motion. But even if to say that he did not slide under the dumpster, his head/face was far from what the zombies were eating. It definitely looks as if they were eating the other guy first.

15. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Sorry, upload fail.

16. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Will we even know the next episode what happens to Glenn? Or, are they going to go off on a Morgan flashback story like the previews seemed to show? That would be the ultimate downer...to have to wait another week.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO G.
    LEN

18. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I would assume it's the Morgan flash back, probably about the guy that taught him his Donatello like bo staff skills

19. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

aaaand on another note.....

Walking Dead" Fan Kills His Friend

By Garth Franklin Tuesday October 27th 2015 08:54AM

A fan of AMC's zombie series "The Walking Dead" allegedly beat his friend to death before he could "change into a zombie".

KOB 4 News reports that 23-year-old Damon Perry was drunk and binge-watching the gory series when he reportedly believed his friend Christopher Paguin had begun to become one of the undead.

Perry then attacked Paguin with his fists, feet, an electric guitar and a microwave. Perry also threatened others in his complex with a knife before he was subdued by maintenance workers and officers.

Paquin's dead body was found in the apartment and Perry told police that he thought he was stopping a transformation from human to zombie, as well as a zombie apocalypse.

Source: Variety

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/39666/-walking-dead-fan-kills-his-friend

20. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Bring back, Glen!! :(