1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You'll never guess who I met...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by boomboom, Aug 21, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

How's about your girl? It could be a double date. :D

2. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

Wow, that's exactly what happened here.

Even the druggie quote was almost exact: "Dude, I'm going to get you stoned and you will enjoy it. I want to say that I was the first to get you high."

And yes, these girls were too skanks.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

My first attempt to get high was at Astroworld in those bleachers where they had those ski show extravaganzas. What was hilarious was we weren't the only group in the stands doing it! Nobody seemed to care as security was nowhere to be found. So, their passing around this doobie and I'm taking hits off of it. I didn't feel a thing. The next time I did it, though, I got really high. Yea...we had a good ole time at Astroworld back in the 80s riding the Astroway and toking it up. We used to get our hands stamped, leave Astroworld crossing the freeway in the tram, get in our parked car to hang, toke and drink it up, go back to Astroworld, repeat, lather, and rinse. Those were good times.

4. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

16, and never done any drugs. And I guess in a way, it may be the highest probability for me doing it with friends doing it and it being available. And while I don't actually how available drugs are in my area, I hear and see some things to think it is pretty available and used by many.

I don't anticipate doing it or any drugs, partly due to the fact that drugs aren't good, but mostly due to the fact that I really don't think I have a need to do it. From what I hear in this thread and from others, it seems like you just do it for a good time and to laugh at stuff. Right now, I laugh at the dumbest things anyway. I remember laughing at a paid programming commercial for country songs. And I got basketball, games, TV, etc, so I don't need it for a good time.

While I do have a problem with drugs, I guess I don't have much of a problem as long as people do it when they can't hurt anybody else, like doing it when driving or whatever, though it could be debated that it wouldn't be long untill some of those people do it at those bad times because of the drugs. I don't know.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Well I kind of disagree with this statement. Drugs aren't always "bad." Sure, if they are abused and not respected, they can be a very bad and dangerous thing, just like alcohol. When used in the right setting though, some drugs can be used as a tool for the better. They can break down barriers in your everyday life that you otherwise would have never confronted. But this is a conversation for a whole other topic, just my $.02.

6. Michael19P

Michael19P Member

oh the little fella. you're cute ;)

Just kidding, if that is what you are about I respect it. Caution: don't hate though because you'll never know when you'll wake up one day with a bag of beef jerky next to you feeling like a hypocrite.

FYI to others raving about houston goods and their low prices. I am in new hampshire now and the comparable goods (at the dank end of the spectrum) are a pretty significantly lower price. Last year in nyc it was even easier bc they deliver although quality varied

7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Yea drugs are bad, if you use them too much, if you have to steal to pay for them, if you get fuched up and have a wreck. But for occasional recreation they're OK.

In fact I think LSD should be required with freshman literature in college. The cliche' of being mind expanding is really true. The problem is your pupils dialate and it's hard to read and that borderline psychotics can slip over the edge.

In some other threads I have outlined my 'free crack for seniors' program but seem to be meeting with some resistance. The idea is that the youth of today in America cannot possibly afford to pay the medical entitlements for the baby boom generation and still provide for their own retirement. So instead, for any senior living in assisted living or that will give up their driver's liscence Medicare will provide free crack or heroin. The seniors that choose do to so will be happier through chemically euphoria, have less medical treatments since they will be numb, and die off sooner ending their burden on society. It's a win-win

8. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Been there, done that, but I'd be up for it again.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm surprised that a thread promoting the use of illegal drugs stays open this long.

10. KK211

KK211 New Member

forget all the other drugs like coke,acid,xtacy and all these crazy drugs that either get you addicted or eat up your brain!
    Just stick to weed! Don't try to put them other drugs in the catagory as weed and make it seem like its ok to do them cuz you make yourself look like drug fiend and make weed look bad folks gonna think if they start weed they gonna somehow end up in the end with needles in their veins and red irritated noses with coke falling out of it.

11. YoYao

YoYao Member

no time to read it, but who you met? me? :D

12. Mr. Mooch

Umm, yeah, that's it. ;)

[​IMG]

13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I don't know that many people will get to see this most excellent YoYao picture. I want to let you know Mr. Mooch, thank you. Very funny. Did laugh...happened to be out loud.

14. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

For those who say they get paranoid. A suggestion. IMHO tolerance for pot varies much more than tolerance for alcohol. You're probably smoking too much. Don't try to keep up with the guys who can smoke all night and perhaps not get as stoned as you do on a couple of hits of ordinary stuff..

15. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

My cousin Heidi has been in town lately. Good times.

16. Mr. Mooch

Or similar...

[​IMG]