1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sirius XM Rockets Training Camp Interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by platypus, Oct 8, 2014.

1. platypus

platypus Member

I subscribe to sirius XM, and since last season they have had "NBA Radio" which has great basketball talk. Since Houston sports radio doesn't give a damn about anything other than football i'm sure many of you long for good rockets radio.

Today they were doing a special on the Rockets training camp and interviewed Bev, Cannan, Tjones, Troy Daniels and Kmac.

I thought the Mchale interview was pretty good and the hosts asked some relevant questions so i've shared a link to it. I apologize for the sound quality as i was commuting home and just decided to record it on a whim.

Mods if this is not allowed please delete, thanks.

Also if the download is too big let me know i'll upload it to sound-cloud or something.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgibzacwwtpsfhf/Audio recording 2014-10-08 17-35-48.wav?dl=0

1 person likes this.
  2. thiefery

thiefery Member

Thanks.. I have it in my car and my phone app. Unfortunately I worked late and the phone app doesn't carry NBA radio, just on the tuner.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Enjoying this interview. Thanks platypus.