1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dr of Dunk's Recent Activity

1. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

From here : [img]

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  2. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

That's usually what happens when people get new equipment. Around here people have wireless issues that magically "go away" when they...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:28 PM
  3. Dr of Dunk liked jch1911's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I liked the post because I went & looked up anatidaephobia + you said "Avoid quacks". Well played, bro. Well played.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  4. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

Hush... '27 is the Wemby draft, part II. ;)

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:29 AM
  5. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Damn! :eek:

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:16 AM
  6. Dr of Dunk liked RudyTBag's post in the thread What type of player to target with 2024 Nets pick?.

Analytics titan, to the point where it feels like picking him is super obvious.

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  7. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Overall G-League.

OKC already prepared for getting Alexandre Sarr. :D

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  8. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread [Video Games] Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

I loved the first one, and I'll definitely get the 2nd one assuming it passes the early adopter tests.

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:41 PM
  9. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Latinos and Trucks.

[IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  10. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Asian People and Rice.

That dude said everything I wanted to say, but didn't want to sound racist. But then that dude that cooked the chicken like someone...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  11. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread Latinos and Trucks.

I have always loved the Continental GT/GT S/GTC, but they kind of jacked up the rear end in the more recent years. In general, the rest...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  12. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread What type of player to target with 2024 Nets pick?.

In what way?

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:58 AM
  13. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

For those talking about the Victor Oladipo contract offer and how lucky it was he didn't accept it because we were boneheaded to offer...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  14. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Eli Witus' mother is probably reading this thread trying to get any information about him she can from our resident Eli Witus experts....

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:26 AM
  15. Dr of Dunk replied to the thread 27.4%.

Yeah, the lottery drawing doesn't take that long since it's actually only for the first 4 picks. The rest of the lottery goes back to...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now