1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HTM's Recent Activity

1. HTM replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Remarkable how s*** we've been at home so consistently during this era

May 1, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  2. HTM liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

I was present in '18 for JACKIE BRADLEY JUNIOR

May 1, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  3. HTM replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

I don't think so. I've been to the great majority of Astros playoff games since 2017 in Houston. So, some real highs in '17 and '22 but...

May 1, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  4. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

If he "tried" to appoint yes-men and stooges who would be complicit in a coup in his first term but "failed" why would he be more...

May 1, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  5. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

Why didn't he appoint yes men and stooges who would be complicit in a coup attempt in his first term? I was told Democracy would be...

May 1, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  6. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

The fact that any Trump efforts gained little to no traction should give you confidence in the strength of our Democracy and its...

May 1, 2024 at 11:41 AM
  7. HTM replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

You don’t want that. I have overseen a significant amount of Ls at MMP over the years.

May 1, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  8. HTM replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Went to my first game of the season and we won so there’s that

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:26 PM
  9. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

I was told Trump would end democracy in his first administration. Now I'm being told it's going to happen in his second administration...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  10. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

Doesn't sound like business as usual or something I support. Doesn't mean Democracy was close to ending. There's no indication that...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  11. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

Did he not voluntarily and peacefully leave the White House and get on a plane and go somewhere else? Or was he removed by force? I...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  12. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

I was told Trump would end Democracy in his first administration what happened to that?

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  13. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

Based on the historical record I have no reason to believe the United States democracy was ever in any real danger of ending between Nov...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:00 PM
  14. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

You think American democracy was in danger of ending because 2000 qanon folks forced their way into the capital building?

Apr 30, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  15. HTM replied to the thread USSC decisions.

People were saying the exact same thing about Democracy ending if Trump got elected in 2016. Turns out none of the apocalyptic...

Apr 30, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now