1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unnecessarily Expensive Items

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ima_drummer2k, Apr 24, 2008.

1. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I still don't understand $ for jewelry, most people don't know a good rock for a bad one.

Jeans...I don't' know what freaking jeans you are wearing. Only other shallow people might now. Good luck with that one. they look like those old jebauds or whatever they were about 20 years back. Bugle Boy maybe?

Expensive ugly-pattern purses all these women want. Guess what? We guys don't care about your purse. I know it can't take much R&D to make those purses, so the prices are stupid. Same goes for jeans.

As many have said...women, women, women. By far and without a doubt, the most unnecessarily expensive thing.

2. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

3. superden

superden Contributing Member

Shoes is a good point, even if I do still spend the money to buy it... haha

Just reminds me of the issues...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmLHOGT0v4c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EmLHOGT0v4c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

"they're turning kids into slaves, they're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers. but what's the real cost? cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper. why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got little kid slaves making them. what are your overheads?"

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Again, what is it?

5. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

7. Asian Sensation

Everybody has their vices. I'm sure you spend money on something that others might feel is outrageous and excessive.

8. JD2010

JD2010 Member

Video Games
    and G-13

9. nokidding

nokidding Member

Forgive this old-timer. What is this?