1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets vs Suns (12/26) - 2 Club Seats (+ Free Garage Parking Pass)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by 00rocketgirl, Dec 20, 2016.

1. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

2 seats in club section 107, row 10 for sale. Best section in the house! Access to Club West. These seats are in front of center court with perfect views of the game. I'll throw in the parking garage pass for free. $200 each

(Tickets in this section further back behind row 10 on Flashseats are going for $310 and $350 a piece and that's before fees. Stubhub has rows 21 and 9 for $370 and $452 a piece. This is a great price!!)

2. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Great seats. Great price. Can't go this time but will you have these seats available in the future?

3. Kobenguy

Kobenguy Member

I'm a buyer at $350 for both seats and parking pass. Email me if you are interested. Thanks!

4. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

just sent you a message through the board. Sorry for getting back so late!

5. Kobenguy

Kobenguy Member

Sorry I already bought some tickets since I didn't get a response from you.

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

00rocketgirl, I'll take them for $350. I'll message you.