1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Mathloom's Recent Activity

1. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Are you joking right now dude? Do you think you're going to convince me that I can't make the comp however I want? Like I can't decide...

May 5, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  2. Mathloom liked wlekfjv923n's post in the thread Woj: Harden Return?.

Would obviously be a bad idea to have him back. Culture setting is hard and we spent so much time and resources trying to set the right...

May 5, 2024 at 12:53 AM
  3. Mathloom liked xaos's post in the thread Woj: Harden Return?.

**** no. Our culture is heading in the right direction but we still need to keep working on it. Harden has NO purpose here

May 5, 2024 at 12:53 AM
  4. Mathloom liked Little Bit's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Gutting the team to get all these players who got kicked out of the first round and sitting at home like we are? Players who are often...

May 5, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  5. Mathloom liked nigma2000's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I would prefer we just stay the course with these young kids, let them grow and learn together under a competent coach. Let’s see what...

May 5, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  6. Mathloom liked rimrocker's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

[IMG]

May 5, 2024 at 12:27 AM
  7. Mathloom liked sirjesse's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I like how everyone turned the Rockets down when we could have used them then want to leverage us when they 35 and our core is 23 @J.R....

May 5, 2024 at 12:27 AM
  8. Mathloom replied to the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

He's better than he's looked. Still wouldn't take him over Green, but you have to remember what an atrocious offensive coach JBB is plus...

May 5, 2024 at 12:24 AM
  9. Mathloom liked rockets1995's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Jackson Gatlin Locked on Rockets, The Biggest Evan Mobley Fan since the Draft. Blaming everyone on the Rockets not Drafting Evan...

May 5, 2024 at 12:12 AM
  10. Mathloom liked AlperenSengun's post in the thread Can Sengun become Jokic?.

If you delve into the numbers and look at some context, you'll see that 'Jokic was already a top shooter and sengun needs to learn...

May 4, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  11. Mathloom replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

You're just making things up bro. Of course we can say someone's progression is the same but delayed by a year. Of course we can say one...

May 4, 2024 at 2:06 AM
  12. Mathloom replied to the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

A lot of miles on that body so I don't know if I'd give them more than a top 10 protected future pick. Doubt they'd take that. Sounds...

May 4, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  13. Mathloom liked JW86's post in the thread Patrick Beverley.

Wow this is just pathetic, what an *******. Lost a lot of respect for the guy for this.

May 4, 2024 at 12:40 AM
  14. Mathloom replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

I'd love to upgrade from Dillon Brooks to Mikal Bridges. Similar defense but with better rebounding, floor spacing, transition and...

May 4, 2024 at 12:27 AM
  15. Mathloom liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

[MEDIA] What is really true here? If Wemby is the 2nd best defender in the league, than why is @SamFisher so low on the Houston guy...

May 3, 2024 at 3:55 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now