1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis at Destinys Child party.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets R' Us, May 2, 2001.

1. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Yep in a 5 bedroom house because they stay with Beyonce's little sister and her mom and dad.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

2. alaskansnowman

No doubt Beyonce looks the best outta them all.

------------------
    PrEsident of The Danforth Langhford FAN CLUB... He IS our future All-Star Small Forward

3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Ahem...

STEVE LIVES IN RIVER OAKS.

I'm absolutely, positively sure of it.

And Cuttino lives across the street, a few houses down.

------------------
    "They couldn't shoot, rebound, or pass, but other than that, they played great!"

-Bill Walton

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

According to Cribs, Francis lives in Greatwood/Sugar Land and DC lives in Lake Olympia/Missouri City.

Both addresses are public information [​IMG]

------------------

5. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I really don't like Beyonce going out with other guys since we haven't totally quit seeing each other, but I'll make an exception for Steve. [​IMG]

------------------

6. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Originally posted by Lil Francis:

Ahem.. A statement like that requires a pic to back it up.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

7. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not a fan, just providing pics.

rH

8. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Greatwood eh? That's pretty nice. Matt Maloney used to live there. I saw him jogging the month before he got waived. Nice golf course, friendly people.

And yes, DC all lives together. That's because Beyonce and Kelly (who I think is Beyonce's cousin) have Beyonce's Dad as their legal guardian. That's why the original other 2 in DC quit and sued because they claimed that Beyonce's dad, who is also the manager, was trying to force them to all sign him as their legal guardian in order for him to keep more of the money. Maybe the new DC girl signed the papers, I dunno.

Lake O is pretty nice too. Haven't been there in a while. Last I remember, they were building some kinda marina club at Lake Kitty Hollow. I use to fish there years ago, but it's probably gated up now.

Mo City gots lots more black people than Sugar Land, but that's mainly due to the Briarwood area. So HW6 SugarLand connected to MoCity doesn't change much out of the upper midclass. Then there's the Chinese development area in between. Briarwood housing is real nice and undervalued because of the 'white flight' about 15 years ago. Mo City also has the last theaters in that side of town with decent price tickets. So what that they aren't stadium? Just some info. Shaq's baby's momma lives in between Mo City and Sugar Land too. Whatever.

9. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Stevie lives near Westside Tennis Club...

------------------
    "Awesome baby!"

Dick Vitale

10. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

When is Steve gonna pop the question LOL [​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Whatever happened to Chamique Holdsclaw?

------------------

12. mct

mct Contributing Member

Come on, I am waiting for an answer. Since you all know his business so well.

------------------

13. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Yeah for real. I remember she was at the Rockets game when Francis crossed Troy Hudson. I haven't seen her since. But she was in the Memphis Bleek video dunking on
    Jay Z.

------------------

14. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

So other than Francis liking sh*tty music, have we discovered anything else in this thread?