1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

panamamyers's Recent Activity

1. panamamyers replied to the thread Free agency.

75+

May 13, 2024 at 10:47 PM
  2. panamamyers liked The Beard's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

It's usually a bigger concern for LH Hitters because they don't get to see LHP nearly as much as a RH hitter sees RHP while they develop...

May 13, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  3. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Meyers has a .727 ops this year against right handed pitchers. He had an .880 ops in over 300 plate appearances against righties in 2021...

May 13, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  4. panamamyers liked torque's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Why does everyone want to trade the guy who has the fourth most WAR on the team and is under team control for multiple years? The guy...

May 13, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  5. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Blubaugh has run into a lot of problems in AAA. I think he's going to need some seasoning. Bloss, if he has one more stellar outing put...

May 12, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  6. panamamyers liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Jake Bloss vs. Amarillo: 6 IP, 2 H, 4 K

May 11, 2024 at 8:53 PM
  7. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Nezuh may not have the numbers yet, but his stuff really looks explosive.

May 10, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  8. panamamyers liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I am not sure what’s up with Sugar Land’s or the other AAA stadiums but it seems like all those guys have wonky home/road splits. If...

May 10, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  9. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

He had a horrible babip last year in AAA and an exceptionally high one this year. I would say his truth would be somewhere in the...

May 10, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  10. panamamyers replied to the thread New Astros social media admin.

What was the post?

May 10, 2024 at 6:11 AM
  11. panamamyers replied to the thread I have grown tired of Dana Brown.

I have a feeling that for Jake Bloss in particular it's not completely out of the question for him to be with the Astros by some time in...

May 9, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  12. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Jake Meyers average throw is 83.9 mph according to baseball savant. Cedric Mullins is 84. Michael Harris is 86.3. Chas is 81.5....

May 9, 2024 at 6:09 AM
  13. panamamyers replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I don't get the continued focus on Meyers If you wrote down all of our problems in a notebook, you'd be on page three or four before...

May 8, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now