1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buck Turgidson's Recent Activity

1. Buck Turgidson liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

As of now, probably Cambridge/UK or Oxford. But they have 10+ years from now.

May 8, 2024 at 10:41 PM
  2. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

@AroundTheWorld Out of pure curiosity, no b.s. no nothing: Where would you like your kids to go to college?

May 8, 2024 at 10:26 PM
  3. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Maybe, maybe not. This is pretty good though. [MEDIA]

May 8, 2024 at 10:15 PM
  4. Buck Turgidson liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” [Kennedy] said in the deposition, according to The Times. “I have short-term memory loss, and I...

May 8, 2024 at 10:08 PM
  5. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Kristi Noem [GOVERNOr].

"It's not my fault all those Asian people look the same." -- Kristi Noem, probably

May 8, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  6. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread The Differences Between Men and Women Thread.

I'd love to help you, but no, you're stuck with the truth.

May 8, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  7. Buck Turgidson liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread The Differences Between Men and Women Thread.

Good thing my wife didn't before we got married! Moderators, please delete this post immediately. IMMEDIATELY. Post editing doesn't...

May 8, 2024 at 9:54 PM
  8. Buck Turgidson liked boomboom's post in the thread The Differences Between Men and Women Thread.

WHOA!!! YOU HAVE THREE BALLS???

9. Buck Turgidson liked Xerobull's post in the thread The Differences Between Men and Women Thread.

Oh yeah, remember that one too. Good old 1970's Galveston beaches- broken glass, hidden fires and tar. I was barefoot outside the other...

10. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread [music]New Stuff By The Old Guys.

Is this the Ministry thread?

May 8, 2024 at 9:49 PM
  11. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Power Tools…..

I'm still a bit confused if this this the Ministry thread or not.

May 8, 2024 at 9:48 PM
  12. Buck Turgidson liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

Dude worked on so many classic albums. Trip down memory lane... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Albini_discography

May 8, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  13. Buck Turgidson liked jo mama's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

when nirvana went to him to record in utero he said he would do the album for free if they could beat him at pool. they lost. he has a...

May 8, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  14. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

Steve Albini and Butch Vig were serious genius studio guys There's one other guy from back then who I can't think of right now.

15. Buck Turgidson liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

Been going down the rabbit hole with all these old bands. [MEDIA]

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now