1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope replied to the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  2. VooDooPope replied to the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Do you believe there is only one way to get to Heaven? Do you believe there is only one way to get to Denver? If I told you there...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  3. VooDooPope liked DaDakota's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

No - the bible is pure mythology. DD

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  4. VooDooPope liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  5. VooDooPope liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

"of them" Who is "them"?

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:11 PM
  6. VooDooPope liked jo mama's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  7. VooDooPope liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

I do not believe in the divinity of Jesus but respect your right to believe so. That said your religious beliefs are no more convincing...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  8. VooDooPope liked Andre0087's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Hold up, you didn't see him hold a bible and not burst into flames? That's some divine intervention if I do say so myself.

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:09 PM
  9. VooDooPope liked Rashmon's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

A lot of folks will have some explaining to do at the gates of heaven when they're asked why they supported such an ungodly sinner for...

10. VooDooPope liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Based on your responses to to MadMax, who I think embodies the best in Christianity, and numerous other dumb/obnoxious posts, I'd say...

11. VooDooPope liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Mathew 6:1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  12. VooDooPope liked gifford1967's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Liars and people who don't pay their bets make Jesus sad.

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:03 PM
  13. VooDooPope liked durvasa's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

I think I agree with this, though I don’t know too much about the teachings attributed to him. Anything novel about it that is...

14. VooDooPope liked dobro1229's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

[MEDIA] Yes I believe it's more likely than not that a historical Jesus existed. ..... Does that mean that I believe in the same...

15. VooDooPope liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Not a loaded question at all. LOL....

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now