1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stand Up Comedy - Mo Amer at the Improv

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by akash22, Jul 28, 2016.

1. akash22

akash22 Member

My good friend Mohammed (Mo) Amer will be performing at the Improv on August 7... He's a hometown guy (from Alief), tours with Dave Chappelle regularly for the last 3 years, and sold out theaters worldwide in over 30 countries. He is hilarious!! Buy tix at http://www.improvhouston.com. Invite your friends – it is an open invitation. Let me know if yall are planning on going… Hope to see yall there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/283649662004516/?ti=icl

1 person likes this.
  2. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

I went to high school with him! We were in theatre together.

3. akash22

akash22 Member

Oh awesome - we grew up in the same part of town haha... Come out to the show if you get a chance, it'll definitely be funny!

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I had interactions with him while in college trying to coordinate something with the MSA there, never met him in person but did speak with him through email and phone. Nice dude, very funny from what I've seen.

5. akash22

akash22 Member

He was on 97.9 - with the Mad Hatta - this morning right before Slim Thug. They might play it again tomorrow morning.

6. akash22

akash22 Member