1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Live 14 vs NBA 2k14 Graphically

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Awesome, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Awesome

Awesome Member

Why is it that NBA Live looks to not have taken a leap in graphics in the past 5 years?

NBA 2k7
    [​IMG]

NBA 2k14
    [​IMG]

NBA Live 07
    [​IMG]

NBA Live 14

[​IMG]

Why does it seem like one game was developed on the PS3 and one on the PS4

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

live has always sucked dick.

3. Awesome

Awesome Member

For the most part true, but being on the nex gen systems you'd think they would want to step up their game. That's truly a terrible comparison there

4. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

early on in the 360/ps3 era, i thought live was graphically better than 2k. to the point i wished EA would buy 2k or they would combine games somehow. 2k gameplay with EA gfx and presentation.... thought live 08 was beautiful(graphically) compared to 2k8.. i honestly expected more form EA on next-gen, the game they put out is a joke both graphically and gameplay wise.. this was their shot to get back into the race and they failed..

5. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

I'd take a PS3 version of 2K over a PS4 version of Live.

6. YourSecretLover

I hope EA refunds customers who bought that piece of horse****! how the hell can they release a game like that?

7. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

That's brutal.

8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Kids these days with their graphics. If only you had an idea of what we grew up with