1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN: Projecting top 30 NBA prospects

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by rockets2012, Jun 19, 2014.

1. rockets2012

rockets2012 Member

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draf...ton-prospect-projection-rankings?refresh=true

I highlighted a few international players with biggest difference between projected draft positions(ford and draftexpress) and Kevin Pelton's ranking here. Great value for stashing overseas.

2. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

I think Kevin Pelton's analysis is very reasonable

3. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Jusuf Nurkic and Walter Tavares are also undervalued international prospects according to his analysis. I like these international players.

4. RedIsen

RedIsen Member

Interesting read. I'd like to see his previous projections and how they compare to actual player contributions.

I wonder how he calculated rookie win percentage? He says it's akin to PER, but I don't see how that correlates with win percentage. Unless i'm misunderstanding what win percentage actually means in this scenario.