1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Claiming My Winnings from the "I'll Take the Bet" Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Bullard4Life, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

I'm sure some people remember this one: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=153957&page=1&pp=20

Seeing as I 'won' the bet. I think I have a right to either claim or release people from the bet.

IROC it, I won't hold you to it. A) You've displayed a level of maturity/constructiveness that most posters have not. B) This forum wouldn't be any fun without thoughtful views from both sides.

Please feel free to continue posting with your honor intact.

I actually haven't been in the forum much recently because I've been doing weekend runs to Missouri and phone banks at night. I'm not sure about thumbs, I'm open to suggestions about whether to release him from his 'debt.' I'm pretty ambivalent as I'm too happy about Obama winning to be draconian.

However... there is one poster... I found incredibly annoying... and I will enjoy not having to read... that poster is...

See ya later ROXRAN. Maybe you and Palin can go shoot squirrels. FEAR THE OBAMA!

2. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Is there any way to establish an exchange rate, whereby the bet winners could trade all their "winnings" in for one large prize? For example, how many IROC its and ROXRANs would it take to equal a basso or a fail fail?

(I vote that T_J, the "Salacious Crumb" of the D&D, is untouchable, though.)

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I was writing my post when you were posting yours, Air Bull.

Mods: feel free to lock mine up.

I'll just go on record here saying I favor lifting penalties on all ban bets.

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

So what was the point of continually hammering people on not taking the bet?

5. rocket3forlife2

I am rocket3forlife and I approve this message.

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

We don't have to worry about T_J. I think the reason he never took the bet is because after all the lies, smears, and other BS he posted, he'll tuck tail and run for a while...

7. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Let's bring back fatty. His drunk posts are priceless. :D

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If you are man enough to take the bet, be man enough to honor it.

DD