1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

vince's Recent Activity

1. vince liked daywalker02's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

[MEDIA]

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:24 AM
  2. vince liked OkayAyeReloaded's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Got it, eventually he'll become a walking triple double with elite defense with time. With a developed three point shot, mid range and...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  3. vince liked DaDakota's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

I had us at 29, Manny took 34 or more, I owe Manny a steak. DD

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  4. vince liked heypartner's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

Momster won. lulz at the bet [MEDIA] Manny from RocketsWatch won a steak dinner from Roosh, when we were 7 games below .500 [MEDIA]...

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  5. vince liked RunninRaven's post in the thread Why do Texans fans believe that Juice Scruggs is a quality lineman?.

There were times I would have gladly talked about the details of Matt Stevens’ skills as a defensive back from early Texans lore if it...

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:19 PM
  6. vince liked TheFreak's post in the thread Why do Texans fans believe that Juice Scruggs is a quality lineman?.

Could you imagine if the number of threads in this forum routinely extended beyond the top half of the first page? Talk about complete...

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:19 PM
  7. vince liked K9Texan's post in the thread Why do Texans fans believe that Juice Scruggs is a quality lineman?.

Thank you.

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  8. vince replied to the thread Why do Texans fans believe that Juice Scruggs is a quality lineman?.

I fully understand having thoughts and ideas about your favorite team. Ideas seemingly ready to burst at the seams…. Writing them down...

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  9. vince liked zeeshan2's post in the thread Damn, Caserio......

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 12, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  10. vince liked raining threes's post in the thread Why do Texans fans believe that Juice Scruggs is a quality lineman?.

I just want to see Green healthy and let the battle begin, may the best man win.

Apr 12, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now