1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROXRAN's Recent Activity

1. ROXRAN liked Nook's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

Honestly at first I kind of laughed at this - and then I thought about it, having been with my wife for over 20 years, I think you are...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  2. ROXRAN liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA] American Jews should not vote for Biden.

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  3. ROXRAN liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA]

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  4. ROXRAN replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

It's not just terminology it's the fact Hamas is a nationalist organization that seeks the destruction of Israel and its replacement...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  5. ROXRAN liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

Donald Trump is who this country needs to lower crime rates, restore integrity in our voting, restore integrity in our legal system, put...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  6. ROXRAN liked tinman's post in the thread Colonizing American Cities.

@ROXRAN @basso you mean google , apple, and every single California refugee from San Francisco and Silicon Valley ? this was happening...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  7. ROXRAN replied to the thread Colonizing American Cities.

Urban city leaders are failing the minorities it supposed to help- $20 minimum wage ? Result- hasten job cuts to workers - increased...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:02 AM
  8. ROXRAN liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread Colonizing American Cities.

Urban areas in America are failing. Schools are not properly education children. Crime is rampant. Drug usage is above acceptable...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:55 AM
  9. ROXRAN replied to the thread How do you think Davis Mills would have performed as starter last season?.

I think this is the post in this thread that I most agree with he would've had his best year, but we would've won only 4 or 5 games-...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  10. ROXRAN liked Two Sandwiches's post in the thread How do you think Davis Mills would have performed as starter last season?.

He would have had a career year, but we probably would have only won 4 or 5 games, in my opinion.

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  11. ROXRAN liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:28 AM
  12. ROXRAN liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA] This guy gets it. When I mentioned to him that I met his father almost 30 years ago, as a student in Houston, he asked me how...

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  13. ROXRAN replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Of course from a humanitarian shelter - This is why as dirty a job as it is the IDF needs to go into Rafah, kill the remaining Hamas...

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  14. ROXRAN liked Commodore's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  15. ROXRAN liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now