1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

matchesmalone's Recent Activity

1. matchesmalone liked A_3PO's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Amen did well tonight but he also left a lot of meat on the bone missing some finishes at the rim. Fortunately, his line-drive...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:11 PM
  2. matchesmalone liked kpdark's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  3. matchesmalone liked Easy's post in the thread Worriers and lukers Game Thread.

I hope to see Ime gets thrown out again for trolling LeBron in the play-in game. :D

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  4. matchesmalone liked kpdark's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] DB looked so happy

Mar 23, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  5. matchesmalone liked Fulgore's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Yea Jalen ain’t going nowhere this summer

Mar 23, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  6. matchesmalone liked kpdark's post in the thread Rockets Runnin' | Gunnin' for the Playoffs 2024.

[MEDIA] KNOCK THEM OUT ROCKETS

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  7. matchesmalone liked AlperenSengun's post in the thread Jalen Green is the Western Conference player of the Week.

I wasn't objecting to what you were saying. I have seen so many comments saying that the pace has increased after Sengun got injured and...

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  8. matchesmalone liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Jalen Green is the Western Conference player of the Week.

Rockets are a -6 when Jalen isn't on the court during a 8-2 stretch. That's like MVP level impact on winning.

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  9. matchesmalone liked BigM's post in the thread Jalen Green is the Western Conference player of the Week.

The year 3 leap on its own is such a dumb and meaningless “metric” to grade a player by. Players develop at all different rates because...

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  10. matchesmalone liked Dobbizzle's post in the thread Jalen Green is the Western Conference player of the Week.

I genuinely think we have the potential to be better in all honesty. I prefer our coach and intensity for one. If we can truly integrate...

11. matchesmalone liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Jalen Green is the Western Conference player of the Week.

He has been impressive. I really hope he has turned the corner and (with some delay) taken that "third year leap". Would love to see him...

12. matchesmalone liked cml750's post in the thread Jalen Green is the Western Conference player of the Week.

Congrats to Jalen. He has played amazingly well the last few weeks. If only he wasn't such a Jekyll and Hyde player. If he played like...

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now