1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LosPollosHermanos's Recent Activity

1. LosPollosHermanos replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

These kids are so ****ing stupid, its like they want to shoot themselves in the foot and don't know how to respectfully convey the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:23 AM
  2. LosPollosHermanos liked astros123's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

From October 7 to April 3 there were 455 confirmed Palestinian deaths in the West bank.......these are folks who are not part of hamas...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:00 PM
  3. LosPollosHermanos liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread MisInformation: The AI Issue.

I've argued before that Trump's rise through the R primaries and his nomination is evidence that the election system can still work. The...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  4. LosPollosHermanos replied to the thread MisInformation: The AI Issue.

Maybe, its hard to argue fuill on 1984 (aka NK) but let it sink in that our politicians can't get together to help our veterans (which...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  5. LosPollosHermanos liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread MisInformation: The AI Issue.

Nah, it's not 1984 unless you live in N. Korea, China or as an "undesirable" in Russia. Our reality is more like Brave New World,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  6. LosPollosHermanos replied to the thread MisInformation: The AI Issue.

We’re living it right now

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:28 AM
  7. LosPollosHermanos liked K9Texan's post in the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

Christians oppose murder. I oppose anything that goes against what God wants, even if it's an Israeli Jew that does it.

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:00 PM
  8. LosPollosHermanos liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

Did you even read the whole piece? It also says: "I do have opinions, of course, but they don’t fit in a tweet (and would be extremely...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:49 PM
  9. LosPollosHermanos liked Space Ghost's post in the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

Humor is prohibited in this forum. GUILTY!

10. LosPollosHermanos replied to the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

Or you could stand with what’s right instead of being a religious zealot . You know, along the lines of what this country was founded on...

11. LosPollosHermanos liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

Wise words for a BBS being overrun with hate because of Israel and Palestine....

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  12. LosPollosHermanos liked Commodore's post in the thread Ukraine.

amazing how all of the Red Scare tactics of the Cold War have been resurrected

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  13. LosPollosHermanos replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Theres a thread on reddit where IDF soliders themselves, yes IDF soldiers knew which unit it was and said they've been a problem for a...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  14. LosPollosHermanos liked astros123's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Psyops. I smell bullshit here

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  15. LosPollosHermanos replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Because he likes lynching the "colors" the same way black americans were lynched for most of our history. Running around with...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now