1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kim's Recent Activity

1. Kim liked theDude's post in the thread [Bill Simmons Podcast] Houston’s Surprise Surge.

Um, @J.R. [ATTACH]

IMG_5856.gif Mar 26, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  2. Kim liked kpdark's post in the thread [Bill Simmons Podcast] Houston’s Surprise Surge.

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  3. Kim replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Wow. Doesn't look like there's any traffic on there.

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  4. Kim liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I had a really busy rough day…zero chance I can watch this again today…maybe in June on an Astros off-night. I really want to, but it...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  5. Kim liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Not much to say about this game that hasn't already been said. I just remember them showing a foul trouble graphic right before the 2nd...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  6. Kim liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I am wiped out. I feel like I just watched a world series game. One of the ones in which we beat the Dodgers. In particular the one...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:16 AM
  7. Kim replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

:mad:

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  8. Kim liked dc rock's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:49 PM
  9. Kim liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

SHUT UP IM NOT CRYING! IM NOT A BABY!

10. Kim liked dc rock's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA] [IMG] I can’t take these late games, man. Hope this is a joke.

11. Kim replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

No one thinks you're not telling it like is from your clear point of view. Everyone else is telling like it is too. It's fine. Savor...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  12. Kim replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

I agree with this. He deserved more trips and was grabbed on rebounds that could have secured the game. UH guards grabbed the F...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:47 PM
  13. Kim replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Your certainty crosses towards arrogance, and that's unnecessary. Take a deep breath and realize people will always disagree with you...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  14. Kim replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

I think there were some phantom misses and ball misses, but there were many non-verticality calls (just because you end up vertical,...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:43 PM
  15. Kim replied to the thread [Breaking] Texas lawmakers IMPEACH Attorney General Ken Paxton.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/12/13/ken-paxton-court-of-criminal-appeal-primary-republicans/...

Mar 24, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now