1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IBTL's Recent Activity

1. IBTL liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

WAR of -0.3 Josh. Before today. Wonder if Pressly is giggling inside. Meanwhile Dusty is laughing his ass off as he opens another...

May 5, 2024 at 6:04 PM
  2. IBTL replied to the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

You ********er.

May 5, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  3. IBTL liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

I hated signing Hader to 5 years at the time. It was bad in the moment. But some here liked the big splashy name. I watched Hader pitch...

May 5, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  4. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Yeah, he's a bum man. I was really on board with the signing at first. Now we're stuck with this loser.

May 5, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  5. IBTL liked solid's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Time to shuffle the deck and deal some new cards. I have been in two administrative situations. If my departments had performed like the...

May 5, 2024 at 5:20 PM
  6. IBTL liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

[img]

May 5, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  7. IBTL liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

The team in its current incarnation isn't going to do anything. They aren't good. Period. I'm pretty sure it will get better, but then...

May 5, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  8. IBTL liked E-Man's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

This team is just not fun to watch. They cause me a ton of grief.

May 5, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  9. IBTL liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Not good. The Bagwell/Crane marquee signings really ****ed them this season. And Alex Bregman sucks balls.

May 5, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  10. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

I watched about half the game and then just had it on as background noise as I did more important things around the house. They are...

May 5, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  11. IBTL liked Castian Crew's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Sounds like my high school Math Club

May 5, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  12. IBTL liked Castian Crew's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

[IMG]

May 5, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  13. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Someone offered me tickets for Friday. My back was a bit strained, but I could have gone. Would have been the only game to go to this...

May 5, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  14. IBTL liked Stephen66's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

I wouldn't go see this **** right now if you GAVE me a ticket

May 5, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  15. IBTL liked solid's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Honestly, the Astros look like their record. And, I don't hear the calvary coming to rescue them. The "still early" mantra is wearing thin.

May 5, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now