1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

whiskeyred's Recent Activity

1. whiskeyred liked Redfish81's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

My interest in trading Pressly is totally based on his option. If he hits 50 appearances his option for next season at 14 million vests....

May 29, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  2. whiskeyred liked Joe Joe's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

To me, short term needs way outweigh long term needs right now. I'm fine giving up Chas if the Astros commit to Meyers in CF as I think...

May 29, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  3. whiskeyred liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

That's two terrible blown wins against Seattle this season already. As we saw last year, tie breaks and one game can make the difference...

4. whiskeyred replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Knee jerk reactions with little to no thought put into it (and I'm sure I'm just rehashing thoughts everyone has had, sorry haven't been...

5. whiskeyred liked Jose Cuervo's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

I hate how the decision makers are running the team this year.

May 29, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  6. whiskeyred liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

[ATTACH] There's legit argument the Astros lost today simply because Abreu was playing defense. This team has so many negatives...

20240527_075209.gif May 28, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  7. whiskeyred liked roxallways's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Good inning. Hate they couldn't tie it up but they look alive after that inning.

May 27, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  8. whiskeyred liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

inb4 Tuck breaks game open

9. whiskeyred liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Yup - first batter of the game should have been an out. Totally different game if Abreu makes the play. The guy is definitely washed...

10. whiskeyred liked PhiSlammaJamma's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Send everyone to the Gio Joe Complex in Florida.

11. whiskeyred replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

End the Abreu era

May 27, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  12. whiskeyred liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

THREE lame infield popouts in one inning. No team will ever break that record

May 27, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  13. whiskeyred liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Sweep these hoes [MEDIA]

May 27, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  14. whiskeyred replied to the thread Astros sign Jose Abreu.

This is not the series to be trotting him back out there.

May 27, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  15. whiskeyred liked Radricky's post in the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

I don’t get it He came up, exceeded expectations, and rides the bench….

May 27, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now