1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MystikArkitect's Recent Activity

1. MystikArkitect replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

1. I'd be shocked if he did. 2. I'd be shocked if he didnt.

Jun 17, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  2. MystikArkitect liked thegary's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I think it’s more that some take their opinion too seriously.

Jun 17, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  3. MystikArkitect liked Rokman's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

In the past 20 years, who has shot as good or better while playing as well on the defensive end as Sheppard did?

Jun 17, 2024 at 7:48 AM
  4. MystikArkitect replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

I've discussed trading my used car and my lawnmower for a brand new Ferrari.

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  5. MystikArkitect liked Aruba77's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

I would do #3 for #11, Caruso, and two future 1sts.

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:54 PM
  6. MystikArkitect liked ball king23's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

this guy needs to be the pick at #3 no need for a rental or a trade [IMG]

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  7. MystikArkitect replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Huh? Have you not watched Jalen for 3 years at this point? I was a *huge* Jalen supporter from before the draft and through the Silas...

Jun 16, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  8. MystikArkitect liked daywalker02's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

If I remember correctly Green did not win GLeague MVP but Alpe did win Turkish MVP.

Jun 15, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  9. MystikArkitect liked Imanimal's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Couple things…..NBA scouts aren’t idiots and will likely figure out that Sarr is a fraud at #1. He didn’t start on his own team because...

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  10. MystikArkitect liked JayZ750's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Jalen Green can’t be consistent (or good, or whatever else positive you’re implying) because he’s had to defer to Alpi and Bari is one...

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  11. MystikArkitect replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Nah he exploded because it's post ASB and teams have largely stopped giving a ****. Just like the year before. And the year before.

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:57 AM
  12. MystikArkitect liked cml750's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

He was going into his post ASB streak mode prior to Alpi going down. He played like pure **** before that and it had zero to do with...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:54 AM
  13. MystikArkitect replied to the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Why is Jalen's GP 57?

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  14. MystikArkitect replied to the thread Houston Rockets 2024 NBA Draft Workouts.

No one in this draft is replacing anyone as we have a player at every position that would go #1 overall in this draft. Amen (PG) Jalen...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:14 AM
  15. MystikArkitect liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Houston Rockets 2024 NBA Draft Workouts.

No one in this draft is replacing Sengun. The people claiming “concerns” are the same people that have been proven wrong over and over...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:12 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now