1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buck Turgidson's Recent Activity

1. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Na Na Na Songs.

No, no...hell no. [MEDIA] Bonus Track: [MEDIA]

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  2. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

No hate for Alex Cintron? https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/4938373/2023/10/07/jose-abreu-playoff-clean-slate-astros/ At one point this...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:30 AM
  3. Buck Turgidson liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

Jeff Bagwell and Reggie Jackson, or Enos Cabell or any other former player is not the problem. People who have DONE IT can supply...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:28 AM
  4. Buck Turgidson liked Radricky's post in the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

It really is crazy how much hate he gets. It reminds me of the altuve buzzer junk.

5. Buck Turgidson liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

Dubon just keeps improving and he is clearly a boon to club chemistry. I always felt he was a valuable 13th guy on the bench, but he...

6. Buck Turgidson liked jim1961's post in the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

Agree with every point. But folks need someone to blame. For me, its like gambling. Every move is a gamble. Sometimes you win,...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:27 AM
  7. Buck Turgidson liked Xerobull's post in the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

[IMG]

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:47 AM
  8. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread UEFA EURO 2024.

This is a legit red, right? [MEDIA]

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  9. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Original of songs most people don’t know are covers.

You can go blues --> 50's --> 70's Rock with about 194 different very popular songs. Have yall heard of Led Zeppelin? Example 1: This...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  10. Buck Turgidson liked Jturbofuel's post in the thread Original of songs most people don’t know are covers.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:31 AM
  11. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I see nothing wrong with that statement.

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  12. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Jose Abreu Appreciation Thread.

Where is this documented, well or not?

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  13. Buck Turgidson liked Uprising's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Delete....fangraphs provides more comparison than what I post from mlb

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:47 AM
  14. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Nope. Not what I was talking about. MLB is good though, so is BR, so is FG. I do love that mlb.com lets me look up what PlayerX has...

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  15. Buck Turgidson liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Trade synopsis of everyone on the 40 man: Untouchable franchise icons: Altuve, Alvarez Controllable players that are worth more to...

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now