1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Buck Turgidson's Recent Activity

1. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread OLED, QLED and other TVs - Recommendations and News.

Brilliant, thanks I was really wondering about specific brands/models

May 25, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  2. Buck Turgidson liked Ziggy's post in the thread OLED, QLED and other TVs - Recommendations and News.

https://www.rtings.com/deals/tv

May 25, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  3. Buck Turgidson liked jim1961's post in the thread Why Don't We Steal More Bases?.

How about we take the guys who don't know how to bunt and show them how?

May 25, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  4. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Why Don't We Steal More Bases?.

You want Yordan to sac bunt when the defense is looking for it? He loves to push one down 3B line when there's a massive shift on...but...

May 25, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  5. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Huh?

May 25, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  6. Buck Turgidson liked Manny Ramirez's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

From many years of listening to the two - reggae, especially dub has quite a few jazzy moments.

May 25, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  7. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread TV broadcast.

This is exactly what Manfred Man is envisioning

May 25, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  8. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Astros sign Jose Abreu.

Seemed like a great idea at the time. Ooops.

May 25, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  9. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Thanks for posting this. I'm sending it along to relatives who get their news from the tv news.

May 25, 2024 at 10:59 AM
  10. Buck Turgidson liked No Worries's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Brian Rosenwald/”The World According to Brian”on Substack: What You Need to Know About Politics 5/24 My analysis of stunning new...

May 25, 2024 at 10:57 AM
  11. Buck Turgidson liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

On the 4th anniversary of the death of George Floyd a reminder that Biden for his historical faults did sign an executive order to...

May 25, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  12. Buck Turgidson liked Rashmon's post in the thread What's up unsorted.

Amazingly, they’re carved into marble. https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/marble-caves-of-chile-chico The blue is reflection of the...

May 25, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  13. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread What's up unsorted.

Well, that's ****ing awesome. Chile, starting at the top and making my down to the bottom, is high on my list of travel destinations....

May 25, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  14. Buck Turgidson liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Now that Meyers has largely forced him out of the outfield, I can't comprehend why Dubon hasn't started every single game at 1B against...

May 25, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  15. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread TV broadcast.

If anyone's interested, I found the article from last year:...

May 25, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now