1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming's answer for one of you guys's post here

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by maderzhao, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragingFire

ragingFire Contributing Member

What do u say if she turns out to be 5'-6, 200 lbs, ugly, bald and a man? :)

2. dadada

dadada New Member

hahahaha most likely

3. Rox's Delight

Rox's Delight Member

some people just enjoy ruining others' dream.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Cool... my kids thought it awesome... My 20 month old daughter said, "Oooooh, Meemoh?!?!!":D

5. aries323

aries323 Member

TannerSearle78... you are a fine little azn princess. If you looking for a friend in here, I'll absolutely be a friend.

Email me girl... we'll catch up on Rockets.

6. maldini

maldini Member

Why is this bblock always insisting that Tannersearle78 is not a girl? why, all these snide remarks and wild claims from bblock?:rolleyes:

7. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i'm just glad this thread didn't get derailed.....

8. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

Throw a picture of a hot girl in there, even if it is really an old bald dude, and things just have a way of going astray...

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You stupid horny ass people... this thread was supposed to be about Yao and his responses and not some pic of a .... uhhh..

uhhh...

wow.

nice pic.

Hey Baby - I'm 19 years old. I'm a virg... errr Virginia Cavaliers fan... yeah. I enjoy long walks in the park (with happy endings), telling homeless people to get jobs, rap-battling online, and trying to become the first person in ever to beat Grand Theft Auto 3 without killing a single innocent bystander.

holla at me.

;)

10. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

"Get it together Grouch."

"Get a job Grouch."

11. guoqifu

guoqifu New Member

Hi.
    Hello everyone.

I am chinese boy. who can talk with me in chinese?

12. lqwakefan

lqwakefan Member

13. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

lqwakefan...you just dont learn do you?

after all of us telling you that Chinese language posts are not welcomed here, you still persist in encouraging others to post in Chinese.

Here is the post from Jeff (who, in case you were not aware, is one of the mods here)

click on this for his full reply...http://bbs.clutchcity.net/php3/showthread.php?s=&postid=1111953#post1111953

if you read all of this and still dont get it...it's your funeral.(figuratively)

14. lqwakefan

lqwakefan Member

Hey, get your facts straight. Had there not been Chinese posters who can't post in English I wouldn't say all I've said yesterday. Now we have one guy guoqifu who wants to talk in Chinese. So Jeff says no Chinese here, but what if someone can't post in English? Did he offer a practical solution? I think not. In fact, guoqifu was just asking a question, and I answered him. If you want to tell the rules tell him nto me. I don't need to talk in Chinese here, I'm just trying to help my fellow Chinese who can't talk in English. And before Clutch/Jeff whoever has come up with a practical solution, I think this (Chinese people posting in Chinese) will continue even without me. I encouraging them....I only said "I can" in English and if you think that's improper then you have some serious problems.

15. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

If a poster cannot post in English, then tough luck. Our board, our guidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.