1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

XXXTentacion murdered in Florida.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jacoby, Jun 18, 2018.

1. VanityHalfBlack

What the hell is going on in Florida? It's like every other day someone is getting gunned down. The dude was just getting his **** together. Only 20 years old, plenty of time to turn things around and better yourself for the greater good.

2. VanityHalfBlack

You being sincere or? Cause I like the kid. He's a good artist, I try to separate his personal life from the music he makes. I'm a fan.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

who dis guy, am I the only one that have never heard of him.

who are these guys coming out of the woodworks, I only know the 69 face tattoo guy

Uprising and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Also born to a mother who was just 15 years old. Didn't live with his parents growing up and bounced around from random family & friends homes, jail, and group/foster homes. Kid never had a stable life and was abused when he was young. He brought a lot of smoke on himself earlier on in his career and did stupid stuff as a teenager but for the last year was spreading a lot of positivity. He was turning his life around. I heard his song "Sad!" a few months ago and thought he was pretty talented after skipping over him for years:

It's unfortunate he wasn't given a chance to redeem himself fully. So many people are in love with him now after dissing him for years. Not everyone was a saint at 20 years old, including some figures that people now look up to as promoters of peace and justice.

What is fortunate is that he had some dumbass killers who tagged themselves in locations near the crime and posted photos on Instagram before this with evidence (like a red mask that witnesses saw) that was identified at the crime scene.

Shaud, VanityHalfBlack and B-Bob like this.
  5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I don't think this is the death to make us do that sir.

RIP.

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

He's a douche; taken from reddit

Uprising and Yung-T like this.
  8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

He may have been on the path to redemption .. . but he was not there yet.
    The things he did and said were so extreme and vile that he had alot to make up for . . ..
    I am not overly celebrating his death
    but
    I cannot say I am mourning him
    He earned alot of enmity . . .. and had not earned forgiveness at this point
    True .. . it is sad that he never will be able to now . . ..

Rocket River

Uprising, Yung-T and TMac'n like this.
  9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Jesus Christ, that is beyond ****ed up...

10. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

What a great guy

11. Victorious

Victorious Member

He had a shitty past, but he was trying to change for the better. Might have been too late though after living the life he did. Did some stuff for the parkland hs kids

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

I listened to his music but I didn’t really follow the case . I see a lot of people saying the girl lied shout being pregnant and lied about being beaten by him .

Don’t know how true it is or if folks even believed her

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

The truth falls somewhere in the middle there but she did lie about being pregnant. He hit her though and was still a teen at that time.

Some of this is pure BS though. Reddit has been known for doing this in the past several times. He wasn't a saint but people are making stuff up now.

What about the positive stuff he did like setup charity drivers for the less fortunate in Florida, provide bikes so people can get around, telling other rappers to be positive and stop beefing, etc.

#33 Scarface281, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Shaud likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

I never really followed this guy’s music, but I’m wondering why his death is such a big deal...I even got a CNN notification about this...I never considered him to be some icon

I didn’t know who he was until he released this

#34 Reeko, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    RasaqBoi likes this.
  15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I never listened to his stuff but he was definitely popular. Had a #1`song on the hip hop charts just back in March

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

17. Fantasma Negro

18. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Sad to see ppl go out like that.

He did some ****ed up **** tho. Most ppl were scared to associate with him in the music biz. Looked like he was working his way back. Trouble always finds you if you ask for it.

19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

holy hell lol

Uprising likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

Latest conspiracy theory from Alex Jones is Anthony Bourdain’s posse gunned XXX down for the murder of Bourdain.

Supposedly he and Bourdain were beefing over XXX cheating on Bourdain’s girlfriend. Bourdain responded by having Guy Fieri burn down XXX’s home while XXX was sleeping inside. XXX then had Tone Loc kill Bourdain and make it look like a suicide.

Hopefully this is the end of the violence.