1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do you dislike Obama?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DudeWah, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Let's keep this serious. I neither like nor dislike Obama. I did not vote for him in 2008 or 2012. His terms have been alright to me though.

I'm just wondering what your individual reasons are for not liking Obama.

Insight would be great.

Why do you dislike Obama?

2. rocketry

rocketry Member

I dislike him because he's a loving father and loyal husband.

Because he's much, much smarter than I am and ever will be, even though I make it a point to spend a couple hours every day engaged in autodidactism.

Because I will never live up to his integrity and dignity.

Because he has a better jumper than I do and can go left--actually, it's his dominant hand. But I'm sure he's ambidextrous.

He's taller and more good looking than I am. He was raised poor, by a single mother, as I was, but has reached to top of his profession . . . still working on that one.

Never mind. He's awesome.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I like him, he seems like a cool dude.

I just think that he is wrong on not calling Islamist terror what it is and that his foreign policy decisions have been pretty disastrous.

Now, DudeWah, that I have answered your question, why don't you go back to the other thread and apologize for making up lies.

4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

On a personal level, I don't have a strong opinion. Seems like a good guy. In retrospect, so did George W. Bush.

Are you asking about why people dislike Obama personally, or dislike his presidency?

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

Personally his foreigner policy what I dislike : I felt he could did seething to help Syrian people in similar fashion to what Clinton did to Bosnian, make a posit e impact to fix what previous administration ruined. He could pushed peace process in Palestine ,he had a momentum and high expectations that came short.

As of his local policy , he tried his best, his out reaching and effort to compromise and to be liked surprisingly negatively weaken him....but after all he is very likeable .

Why others may dislike him I think people in general likes alpha male personally without admitting it , to be kicked from behind so they moves forward

Irony

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

For the same exact reason I dislike you. You both are two peas in a pod, and a couple of nimrods.

Change>Hope

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Why would I be asking personally? None of us know Obama. That would be a weird thing to ask.

Im genuinely interested as to the reasons people dislike his presidency and his actions (on a political level).

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

That's not very benevolent of you.

10. Buck Turgidson

I'm pretty much a moderate - left leaning on some things, right leaning on others - so I do not dislike the guy at all.

I wish he had 8 years with a more amenable Legislative Branch, we may have actually been able to get some helpful things done.

1 person likes this.
  11. Roc Paint

I've seen firsthand what blacks contribute to their communities. They would much rather take than giveback. Just like our current president.

12. Buck Turgidson

Jeezus, man, really?

13. Roc Paint

My last charity event was at Catholic charities, and guess what?

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm neutral when it comes to him, I feel like he had the potential to do a lot more but have settled for what he at least tried to acheive given the gridlock posed by the GOP.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, if you dislike him, that's your right, i just have an issue with the conspiracy theorists. Its the type of people that think he is an undercover, gay muslim, atheist, 2nd coming of antichrist (cml-style). Or the people that say it was his duty to relieve race tensions given his AA heritage. That's a racist red flag right there. Why is it just the job of a black president to unite everybody---shouldn't that be everybody's goal regardless of race?

As you dig a bit further you will find that its because he's a black liberal. If he was conservative, a lot of the people with the previously mentioned opinion could at least pass him off as a token guy.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The 50s called, they need more pro-segregationists.

16. Roc Paint

I refuse to be anyone's benevolent b**** any longer!

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Wtf? That's outrageous.

18. Roc Paint

The irony to your post is absolutely laughable

19. Buck Turgidson

You need to walk away from this for a bit and contemplate things.

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

What about Momma D?!?!