1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will be at fault...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by University Blue, Nov 19, 2005.

?

Who will be at fault...

1. The refs for their inconsistent, unreliable, chicken**** officiating.

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. The league office for not intervening.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Team YM for not being more vocal about the poor officiating.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Team management for not being more vocal about the poor officiating.

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Media for not spotlighting the bias.

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. University Blue

Who will be at fault for the next Detroit/Indiana-type brawl? For the near-International crisis when a YM elbow sends Nowitski or Duncan to the hospital? When Shaq delivers a beat-down to one of his defenders or Kobe?

A. The refs for their inconsistent, unreliable, chicken**** officiating.
    B. The league office for not intervening when given proof of poor officiating; therefore, forcing players to find their own form of justice.
    C. Team YM, w/ its high-priced negotiators, agents, and attorneys, for not being more vocal about the poor officiating.
    D. Team management for not being more vocal about the poor officiating.
    E. Media for not spotlighting the bias.

I don't think enough fault has been placed on the league office for the Detroit/Indiana brawl. If I am a fan at one of these events and witnessed these types of violent behavior, I would seek legal recourse against the league. Companies should enact policies that protect the general public and their employees; and be held accountable for their employees' actions otherwise.

Additionally, I do not purchase over-priced tickets to watch YM sit on the bench. YM is not an animal and we are not at the zoo. If the league and officials do not fix this mess, I would be content to watch Dan Langhi spin Italian balls than Stern grab another lottery ball.

University (Balls Zac) Blue