1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whatever happened to...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tonaaayyyy, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Juaquin Hawkins... The dude has a lot of heart, I don't see we can't pick him up if we needed a defensive player around. How much better is Ryan Bowen?? Or even Roderick Rhodes... maybe.. But I sure hope Hawkins is still playing basketball, anyone heard about him lately?

2. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Like Ryan, neither of those guys could shoot. They both shot somewhat better than Ryan though (as nearly anyone could). Also, both were swingmen, whereas Ryan defends the 3 and 4. Still, I'd rate both ahead of Ryan, but only just.

With Chuck playing so well, it would be a crime to give Ryan anymore minutes this season. He does all the things that Ryan is supposed to do, but really doesn't. I know that Chuck is more a 4 than a 3, but Ryan isn't much of anything.

3. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

He looks like Chamillionaire

4. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

What happened to Oscar Torres? What happened to Pig Miller?

5. tuus

tuus Member

Oscar Torres - playing already couple of years in Russia, now with BC Khimky Moscow

Pig Miller was last year with one Jordan(ian) club Fastlink

Juaquin Hawkins
    in Sioux Falls

6. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Description for Hawkins:

LOL, looking at this description, you'd think he was a top 3 pick in the NBA.