1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What if Scola plays for the Heat as their PF

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by aurocketfan, Jun 12, 2011.

Tags:
  1. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Would they have won it in this years final? I mean what Bosh can do is only knocking down the J's and thats it. Scola, on the other hand, at least can make some noise in the paint with his crafty moves. Both are horrible on D though.

2. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

You saw what Dirk did to Bosh? Just imagine Bosh with long flowing locks and Argentinian good looks because it would have been the same results.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Bosh wasnt guarding Dirk except for a few plays. Haslem was most of the series.

I dont think Scola's numbers would have been much worse than Bosh's for the series and I can guarantee you this....

He would have brought in a much better and tougher attitude to that PF position for the Heat.

Bosh's advantage is height and athleticism and unfortunately for the Heat, he used neither against the Mavs.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Bosh is way ahead of Scola on the defensive end, and he was a big part of the Heat's success in the regular season.

5. clos4life

clos4life Member

I wouldn't say he necessarily would have made them win more but I doubt he would have made them lose more. They could use the rest of the millions they are paying Bosh on getting other valuable role players to round out their roster instead of being so imbalanced.