1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDS] Rockets vs Lakers 10/26/10

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Oct 27, 2010.

1. rocketsfannPola

I'll put in my two cents worth. First of all, I've got to say a huge thank you. For two years now we've been getting all the rockets games through here, which is our only source, since we live in Poland.

Secondly, I would definitely vote for the HD games. It looks very nice, and really doesn't take that much longer, at least in my opinion. If you were to do all of those games in the higher quality, you would definitely be the best ripper out there for b-ball torrents, as so many of the other good quality ones are hit and miss, but you're always there.

So, whatever you chose to go with, I'm happy. (but would love that HD though) :grin:

2. Roxs-Redemption

I think it should be from TNT

Thanks R2K!

3. Htown's2kFinest

You ever thought about uploading the videos to a site like MegaVideo so people could just watch it while it's streaming?

4. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

you could do it urself, no?

5. Htown's2kFinest

Can't do it if I can't DL it. That's why I was asking for myself and others that can't DL it for some reason.

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Why can't you dl it?

7. optAmystik

optAmystik Member

I'm bumping this thread to try & find out if anything has been resolved on the questions/requests/issues mentioned in this thread regarding our beloved Rocket Game Torrents.

I am really wondering if there will be any highlight packages anytime soon.

Again, I really appreciate all of the ULing efforts of R2K & IMF ;)

8. Sidarma

Sidarma Member